Indicators with alerts/signal - page 265

Need steprsi with alert box and sound

Hi,

I need steprsi indicator with sound alert, when croos yellow and magenta Thanks

Files:

need alerts added to this custom ind.

hi folks,

can someone add buy and sell alerts to this cross indicator below? This would be much appreciated

thanks

Files:
cross.mq4  2 kb

Hull MA

Hi all

Can somebody add alert to this indicator? I'll use it as an exit indicator. I already using another indicator with alert too. So, is it possible if I want the alert sound different from the existing indicator?

thank you

Files:
hma_color.mq4  4 kb

Hi, can someone add signals to the attached indicator please?

Thanks

Files:

Icwr Alert request

Can someone add an alert to the ICWR indicator so when a new

zigzag is created has an alert

Files:

Fisher with Sound Alert

Could somebody please code sound alert for Fisher indicator which I am attaching. I need sound alert or an external sound file like an MP3. I would appreciate any help.

Files:
fisher_v1.mq4  4 kb

trader79:
Could somebody please code sound alert for Fisher indicator which I am attaching. I need sound alert or an external sound file like an MP3. I would appreciate any help.

I change it for you. If you know how to program, use my changes as a guidlines

Files:
fisher_v1.mq4  4 kb

elihayun:
I change it for you. If you know how to program, use my changes as a guidlines

Hi Eli,

Thanks for the help.

I tested the indicator. It plays Alert every new bar of the Histogram which doesn't serve my purpose.

I apologise, I should have mentioned that I needed an alert when Fisher Histogram crosses up or down thru zero line.

I am still learning MQL and I looked into the code but I couldn't figure out.

I am attaching Fisher_Yur4ik. If Eli or somebody else could code this, I would appreciate.

Thanks in advance.

BTW these Fisher Indicators are excellent indicators. You guys should look into them.

Thanks again.

Files:

Fisher with Sound Alert

Only negative I see is it gets noisy with lower periods. I am using 20 period with 15 min and higher time frame charts.

I tried my hand at altering the code to put an alert for Zero crossing and it seems to be working.

I am attaching it.

Files:

Hey MT Experts,

Im trying to put an alert in the HMA indicator but where I put the code it seems to send me an email for every tick, can someone fix this problem to only signal an alert when the color changes from red to blue or blue to red..

I think this HMA indicator is pretty good! Thanks in advance

Codeguru - are you up to this challenge, thanks!

Files:
Reason: