Indicators with alerts/signal - page 519

or lazy.. not giving any signals.. !

it's a sign.............................

vicky.a.:
or lazy.. not giving any signals.. !

Hello mladen,

May you pls check post 5195.

Thanks in advance.

Hello all, Is there a chance that someone could put an alert on this indicator for me, I am not sure if it is possible or not. I would like it when the candle or price touches the fractual level line, if that wont work then when the gold dot appears. Thank you Ted

Files:

please somebody fix this indicator, coz alert not working well and sometimes repaint

Files:

ok good morning to all the professional gurus and the newbies like me, i have a humble request to please guide me towards what i am looking for. is it possible to have a buy or sell button for one click trading in mt4 and a quick way of putting a stoploss or take profile, i always have to go through extensive process of going here and there just to place a take profit or stoploss it sucks up time specially when u r looking for a few pips per trade, please help me out in this matter. i know this is irrelevent to this thread so please forgive me for the convenience and help me out in this issue , once again happy morning to u all

Pava. Different signs I was hoping for:) more like signals.

lover:
ok good morning to all the professional gurus and the newbies like me, i have a humble request to please guide me towards what i am looking for. is it possible to have a buy or sell button for one click trading in mt4 and a quick way of putting a stoploss or take profile, i always have to go through extensive process of going here and there just to place a take profit or stoploss it sucks up time specially when u r looking for a few pips per trade, please help me out in this matter. i know this is irrelevent to this thread so please forgive me for the convenience and help me out in this issue , once again happy morning to u all

In build 482 you already have a one click trading

In newer build they are promissing that you will be able to drag stop loss and take profit line and automaticcaly set those that way so that would be what you are looking for (as far as I understand)

capithitam:
please somebody fix this indicator, coz alert not working well and sometimes repaint

Even though it is a decompiled indicator, from what I see it is using not 1 but 2 times a super signal / fractal type of signals, That means that it can not be made non-repainting

Hi Lover this might be something you are looking for, not for entry but for your profit and stop. good luck Ted

Files:
dragsltp.mq4  19 kb
Reason: