Indicators with alerts/signal - page 488

thank you...but...from my observation...for some reason...red bars need to be higher...I know it is not logical and limit amount of trades...but:)

P.S.:...also I noticed some dots on the green bars appear even though they are lower than previous green bars?

Pava

If in a red block a bar is higher then the previous bar it becomes green bar. That is why I inverted it since there is a color change in that case too so you would never have arrows on red bars

Pava:
thank you...but...from my observation...for some reason...red bars need to be higher...I know it is not logical and limit amount of trades...but:)

^^^^^ only thing is this indicator is not mtf frame with alerts can we get alerts in addition mladen

ohhh...I get it...it's not exactly how it suppose to look...but it helps when those dots appear...so my attention will point to what is happening and to check if my rules are there...thank you

Alerts added, so it has alerts too (and it belongs to this thread now )

FxTrendsTrader:
^^^^^ only thing is this indicator is not mtf frame with alerts can we get alerts in addition mladen

ALL stochastic alert

Hi guys;

Could somebody add an alert to this;

When 15m,30m and 4h are all above 80/ sell alert

When 15m,30m and 4h are all below 20/ buy alert

Thanks in advance

all_stochastic_v1.0.mq4all_stochastic_v1.0.ex4

mladen:
Alerts added, so it has alerts too (and it belongs to this thread now )

Would it be possible to have arrows painted on the price chart when there is a dot in the indicator window?

Thanks

Andy

Hi

Mrtools, Mladen please place arrows & alerts when price closes above buy and below sell at all three levels i.e. Prv. day High,Low and Close.

Thanks in advance

samuelkanu:
Mr tools or mladen please add alert with popup for this indicator for me

mindhero with alert, take it.

Files:

cashgrade:
mindhero with alert, take it.

Thanks a lot cashgrade. I appreciate. You are blessed. Please Mrtools or Mladen add popup alert with currency pair for this indicator attached. Thanks in advance

Files:
Reason: