Indicators with alerts/signal - page 486

Hi,

This is as close as I could find.

CCI arrow_alerts

This will still have to be modified. I couldn't figure out how to attach.

Ron

packgreen49:
Hi,

This is as close as I could find.

CCI arrow_alerts

This will still have to be modified. I couldn't figure out how to attach.

Ron

Ron, what I did with this version(if i understood right) is the indicator should place an on chart arrow and alert when cci is leaving user defined level oversold or overbought

Hello

I have seen a MA indicator somewhere that was extended into the future by a few bars.

It was not displace ie no sift was used, someone did it with coding, would love to find it again or to have an example code snippet how it was done.

Posting the above here as also looking for MA crossover indicator with alert with options to price type and working on displaced, positive or negative sifts signals.

Cheers

packgreen49:
Hi,

I have been trying to find an indicator with alerts to tell me when the CCI goes over +100 and comes under -100. I can't find anything. Could somebody please design this indicator. Thank you.

Ron

Ron, go to post #4871 and download #CCIWithAlert

Just place a "100" for "CCI Low" in place of "-100" and it will trigger once it dips below +100 and visa versa. You just need to re-label "CCI High" and "CCI Low" in order to make it correct for your application.

Saila Omen,

Take a look at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179466

Maybe that is hat you are looking for

Saila Omen:
Hello

I have seen a MA indicator somewhere that was extended into the future by a few bars.

It was not displace ie no sift was used, someone did it with coding, would love to find it again or to have an example code snippet how it was done.

Posting the above here as also looking for MA crossover indicator with alert with options to price type and working on displaced, positive or negative sifts signals.

Cheers

Thank mladen

As interesting as predicting is it is not what I am after.

Basically I am trying to trigger an alert 1 to 3 candles before a potential MA cross and am looking for a method of extending one MA's length forward to test if it would work.

Might be easier to add a 3rd MA and use that for the alert part.

mladen:
Saila Omen,

Take a look at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179466

Maybe that is hat you are looking for

Please add an alert to divergence petr

Alert appears and disappears when the line (yellow and red)

Files:

Is it possible to place an alert, when SSA shoots over/under previous high/low?

Files:

Pava,

SSA recalculates, so you would have alerts "all over the place" (ssa can change all the calculated bars back if the NumComps is > 1 so all the previous values can be rendered useless) Better not to make alerts on a recalculating indicator

Pava:
Is it possible to place an alert, when SSA shoots over/under previous high/low?

yep...got it...can imagine the horror of multiple non-stop alerts already:)

Reason: