Indicators with alerts/signal - page 406

Hey Guys,

I am wondering if an alert could be added for when the values change +/-? The arrow wont stay in place till the first -/+ bar closes (i think?) So the alert should go off when the first bar on the indicator closes after the arrow. Many thx moving_minmax.mq4

Files:

Plz Help! Need a sound and email alert added to this great indicator!

Hello,

I have this indicator that looks great in backtesting, but what I need is an alert added to it to make it even better. I have already attached a indicator name wellxAMA in the past but when I tried editing the code myself it wouldn't let me. So here is the same indicator just with a different name and it should allow a programmer to edit the code. Plz help I really need this. Thank you

What I am looking for is an alert for every time it changes colors. I wish I knew how to do this but I don't. I tried you can give me points for that. Thanks again!

Files:
ama.mq4  4 kb

i need help in this indicator : Need Alert when TF1 cross level 0 look like in this picture

Anyone help me plz many many tks !

Posted it here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241/page5

Here is how the 2 compare (see the zero crosses - values are not the same due to different overall calculation, but if you disregard multiplication or division as you can see they are the same) :

And since you need an alert on zero cross, it will alert on the correct places

cuongcali:
i need help in this indicator : Need Alert when TF1 cross level 0 look like in this picture

Anyone help me plz many many tks !

Files:

Add alert to Hull HAMA Candles

If it is possible could someone please add an alert to this indy:

Files:

profittrader:
If it is possible could someone please add an alert to this indy:

Hi Profittrader,

Nice version of heiken ashi, anyway added the alerts.

Files:

mrtools:
Hi Profittrader, Nice version of heiken ashi, anyway added the alerts.

hello,please can you help me to add sound and email alert to a standard Rvi indicator?the alert should be triggered when the fast rvi line touches a specified value not when it crosses the slow rvi line.

mrtools:
Hi Profittrader, Nice version of heiken ashi, anyway added the alerts.

Muchas gracias señorTools,

excelente trabajo!

meskodo:
hello,please can you help me to add sound and email alert to a standard Rvi indicator?the alert should be triggered when the fast rvi line touches a specified value not when it crosses the slow rvi line.

Hi Meskodo,

Added the alerts which should go off on user specified values called them levelOs and levelOb.Also indicator should add lines automatically to those levels and zero.

Files:

blackjack2k:
Hello,

I have this indicator that looks great in backtesting, but what I need is an alert added to it to make it even better. I have already attached a indicator name wellxAMA in the past but when I tried editing the code myself it wouldn't let me. So here is the same indicator just with a different name and it should allow a programmer to edit the code. Plz help I really need this. Thank you

What I am looking for is an alert for every time it changes colors. I wish I knew how to do this but I don't. I tried you can give me points for that. Thanks again!

Hi Blackjack2k,

Got a version to work but its Ama optimized, sorry couldn't get the others you posted to work, just tested this very quickly on a chart and got the alerts.

Files:
Reason: