Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1003

Michaelsa:
Hi mladen/mrtools,

Is it possible to to add the following to the indicator 'Oscillator of averages floating levels.mq4 ' from post 7707 in the Elite Indicators thread?

1) Arrows on the main chart when the oscillator moves back inside the bands- Buy when it moves back up into the bands, and Sell when it moves back down into the bands.

2) Email alerts to correspond with the arrows.

I will look for updates in the Elite Indicators thread.

Many Thanks

Michael

Hi,

Just bumping this request- if it has already been done, my apologies.

Thanks

Michael

Michaelsa:
Hi,

Just bumping this request- if it has already been done, my apologies.

Thanks

Michael

Michael

requests for elite section items are handles exclusively in elite section

clon_tron:
mladen/mrtools can you take a look at this indicators code. I think it has some error. Can you fix it?

clon_tron

hat is a classical case of a repainting indicator. It wll be rewritten

mladen:
clon_tron hat is a classical case of a repainting indicator. It wll be rewritten

ok waiting it.

please insert arrows when price touches the indicator Gyazo - eeac06d9247c67a0684f875e9cfa2e4f.png

clon_tron:
ok waiting it.

Here is the non-repainting version : vinini_wpr_fo_nrp.mq4

Files:

Alibydubby:
please insert arrows when price touches the indicator Gyazo - eeac06d9247c67a0684f875e9cfa2e4f.png

Alibydubby, made this version.

Files:

mrtools:
Alibydubby, made this version.

Thank you very much, and you can remove the extra arrows? A lot of extra arrows

Gyazo - f8cd0a38c99e0036116feaf653411099.png

Alibydubby:
Thank you very much, and you can remove the extra arrows? A lot of extra arrows Gyazo - f8cd0a38c99e0036116feaf653411099.png

Alibydubby, try this one.

Files:

atrtrailstopv3.mq4MrTools this ATRTrailStopV3.mq4 indicator It places a dot when prices breach the dot, it also gives the option to use a close candle over the dot for signal by changing close base to true. Can you modify it so I can get an sound & on screen alert? and at the same time the alerts sound when pressing the bottom Expert tab by terminal it displays the timeframe and Currency charts the alerts sounds on.

Files:
Reason: