Indicators with alerts/signal - page 371

Nice indi :):)

But why is it renamed from "Elder impulse - mtf & histo" to StopAndReverse and why is the author name (whom I happen to know personaly) removed from the source?

As of EA : any EA that works using Elder impulse should work on that renko chart. If not, see Keit's thread of how can it be "forced" to work (this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181239 )

rpasupathy:
These are the Indicators :

1. RenkoLiveChart_indicator.ex4 - Its used to create Renko bars. I can specify the box size in the 1 minute charts of EURUSD and open the Offline chart of Eurusd.

2. StopandReverse Indicator - It will give a Blue bar histogram for a Buy and Red bar histogram for a sell.

Rules :

I need an EA coded using the StopandReverse Indicator where I put it on the Offline Renko chart for trading.

When the Blue bar histogram appears the EA should open a buy above the "Signal candle" high and when the Red bar histogram comes it should Sell below the "Signal Candle Low".

When a candle closes and there is no Histogram bar appearing in the Indicator window, the EA should close the order at the next candle open.

Regards,

Ganesh

Hi All

This is nice indicator but all due respect to the coder i want to remove some stuff from the code like logo, email, date with russian text. Can any one please do that ?

Thanks in advance

secretcode

Files:

mladen:
Take a look at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173009/page12 I think it is what you are looking for

thanks first. Hmm but how to change it, that it gives me only an alert, when

the candles build a real fractal. Now it so, that i get an alert every time, when

current candle is higher than the previous... a lot of alerts . It shold give me only an alert if the left and the

right candles are calculated, like the basic fractal indicator, or is the a better improvement?

thanks

Fractals with alerts ...

Try this one

Set the ClassicalFractal parameter to true and it should work as you want it to. If it is set to false, it works as before

user92:
thanks first. Hmm but how to change it, that it gives me only an alert, when

the candles build a real fractal. Now it so, that i get an alert every time, when

current candle is higher than the previous... a lot of alerts . It shold give me only an alert if the left and the

right candles are calculated, like the basic fractal indicator, or is the a better improvement?

thanks

mladen:
Try this one Set the ClassicalFractal parameter to true and it should work as you want it to. If it is set to false, it works as before

thank you. Another important issue:

What is in your mind the best setting for the fractal period, say a 4h chart?

and how to stop the repaint stuff, is it a fractal.. ok.. paint and alert, but dont change it after some minutes...

how can we solve this problem?

Sorry

Finding peaks (which is what fractals do) is not possible without "repainting" so ... it does not matter what settings you use, there are and always will be situations when fractal will be repainted (it is its nature)

user92:
thank you. Another important issue:

What is in your mind the best setting for the fractal period, say a 4h chart?

and how to stop the repaint stuff, is it a fractal.. ok.. paint and alert, but dont change it after some minutes...

how can we solve this problem?

Funny...for the last few days I was testing a system involving fractals/repainting, w/Mladen's indicator/non-repainting for confirmation, and I haven't had a loosing trade since the beginning of my test...on 1 minute chart which is more difficult...I am going to use that system on higher time frames...which is more reliable w/bigger moves...so far it was like a dream...trades lasting 5-25 minutes, with nice profit...

...and I do catch peaks with that system consistently...

Pava:
Funny...for the last few days I was testing a system involving fractals/repainting, w/Mladen's indicator/non-repainting for confirmation, and I haven't had a loosing trade since the beginning of my test...on 1 minute chart which is more difficult...I am going to use that system on higher time frames...which is more reliable w/bigger moves...so far it was like a dream...trades lasting 5-25 minutes, with nice profit... ...and I do catch peaks with that system consistently...

is it the same indicator which mladen postet above, or is it another? can you please post it here?

thank you...

user92:
is it the same indicator which mladen postet above, or is it another? can you please post it here? thank you...

may be...still testing...not same...similar

Thanks Mladen.

I renamed it for my convenience.

If possible can you code an EA sir. I will be very happy.

Thanks in advance.

Ganesh

mladen:
Nice indi :):)

But why is it renamed from "Elder impulse - mtf & histo" to StopAndReverse and why is the author name (whom I happen to know personaly) removed from the source?

As of EA : any EA that works using Elder impulse should work on that renko chart. If not, see Keit's thread of how can it be "forced" to work (this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181239 )
Reason: