Indicators with alerts/signal - page 269

thestellaman:

p.s would it be possible to have an alert on a RSI when it crosses the 50 level,or am i just pushing my luck now..........

p.p.s.....i will remember you when im in the top 10 world traders club

Here is one

Files:

Need Help With Solar Wind Alert

Hi folks, if it's not asking too much could anyone of you knowledgeable forum friends please add an audio alert to the solar wind (Fisher-Yur4ik) indicator attached? Just an audio alert indicating when the bar changes color. Thanks so much

Files:

kewangan:
hello sir.. Devil2000

can i have ur permission to have indicator stopreversal with an alert signal..

need it urgently, pleaseeee.

Thank

Hi

You're confusing me, why do you need my permission to have it? you can use "search" feature to find it, there're many in this forum.

Files:

hallo folks, any of you good souls kind enough to put an alert on this indicator when it changes color? thanks.

Files:

wahomeron1:
hallo folks, any of you good souls kind enough to put an alert on this indicator when it changes color? thanks.

Have a go at this!

Files:

Sound for the mtf_psar-indicator

Can anybody create a sound for the mtf_psar-indicator, when the first point comes? Thank you for help

Files:
mtf_psar.mq4  4 kb

erdenmensch:
Can anybody create a sound for the mtf_psar-indicator, when the first point comes? Thank you for help

Why not try this one

Files:
sar_color.mq4  3 kb

Sound for MTF_Fractal-indicator

Can anybody create a sound for the MTF_Fractal-indicator, when the first point comes? Thank you for help

Files:

Trendtest modify

Hi guys,

This Trendtest indicator is from Increase and I've just modify it so I can apply those 2 ma's on open, high, low or close of the bar. But the arrows and alert are disappear when I'm using same MA period but with different applied_price (for example, 3 period LWMA on open bar value with 3 period LWMA with close bar value).

Could anybody here help me to bring them back?

Thanks in advance

Files:

Labtrend1_V1 with Alert

Could someone please add an audio alert to this Labtrend. Thanks so much!

Files:
Reason: