Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1532

itrademarkets:
hello can somebody please make this rsi arrows to paint at the close of the candle to prevent it from repainting its an RSI OB OS alerts...thank you

Try this one it have some extra options,you can decrease/increase periods and ob/os levels to adjust your required results.

regards

SAOLAB4REAL:
Please can someone code this indicator as ea for me, buy blue arrow, exit red arrow, vise vassal. with support and resistance respectively. thanks. my mail saolab4real@yahoo.com
Your indicator repaint a lot.
Files:
15.png  19 kb

mntiwana:

Try this one it have some extra options,you can decrease/increase periods and ob/os levels to adjust your required results.

regards

mntiwana:

regards

mntiwana thanks for this sindicator, i see show arrows when price enter to OB/OS zones, dont you have a version show arrows when price leave that zones?

rsi - mtf b alerts b arrows 2_1.zip

Thanks again. 

Sanz50:

mntiwana thanks for this sindicator, i see show arrows when price enter to OB/OS zones, dont you have a version show arrows when price leave that zones?

rsi - mtf b alerts b arrows 2_1.zip

Thanks again. 

I am doubtful you can use it,a lot more included you can only expect for,thanks to boss .... as usually i am sorry peoples never try and take time to search in related threads,all and every thing is provided by kind moderators but traders only looking for ease and short cuts for tools and strategies :)

regards

Not only dozens but hundreds alternatives but peoples don't like and manage time to learn and gain knowledge,there is no way for successes with out perfect concerning knowledge.

mntiwana:

I am doubtful you can use it,a lot more included you can only expect for,thanks to boss .... as usually i am sorry peoples never try and take time to search in related threads,all and every thing is provided by kind moderators but traders only looking for ease and short cuts for tools and strategies :)

regards

Thanks soo much, you know much more about indis soo thats the reason i ask you,.

mntiwana:

regards

thanks very much

mntiwana:

First to welcome here.

for your information's,nothing can be done with ex4 files and criteria for EAs is specific with conditions that mostly 99.9 % visitors do not meet but moderators can better guide you.

regards

Thanks. please share me an indicator with arrow up/down that doesn't repaint and EA that works the same. Thanks

SAOLAB4REAL:
Thanks. please share me an indicator with arrow up/down that doesn't repaint and EA that works the same. Thanks

Not only hundreds but thousands with arrow up/down and nrp too,even EAs .... you only needs time to learn and understand how these all work,no short cuts,the way you imaging only waste of time and money.

regards

mntiwana:

Not only hundreds but thousands with arrow up/down and nrp too,even EAs .... you only needs time to learn and understand how these all work,no short cuts,the way you imaging only waste of time and money.

regards

Please! kindly send me link to some out of the best ones, that doesn't repaint (indicator & EA). my mail: saolab4real@yahoo.com or here.

Regards

Reason: