Indicators with alerts/signal - page 763

MrWigglesworth:
Hello,

Can someone please help to add a DEMA option to the attached indicator?

Currently the options are:

0= sma

1=ema

2=smma

3=lwma

Would like to add:

4= DEMAThank you much!

MrWigglesworth

It was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174385/page175

Fiji bb alert

fiji_bb_alert.mq4
Files:

Hi,

is it possible to edit this indicator to trigger alarm only in oversold and overbought area?

I tried it myself but I don't know mql at all and I am lost.

Thanks.

wpr_ma_cross_histo__mtf___alerts_nmc.mq4

houmles:
Hi,

is it possible to edit this indicator to trigger alarm only in oversold and overbought area?

I tried it myself but I don't know mql at all and I am lost.

Thanks.

wpr_ma_cross_histo__mtf___alerts_nmc.mq4

Try using this one : wpr_mtf-obos-alerts-nmc.mq4 . It should do what you need it to do

It's not exactly same. That one I posted trigger alarm when SMA cross WPR but do it on every cross. I am looking to limit it only between 0 -20 and between -80 -100.

Hi Mladen,

I purchased the Dynamic zones Multi pass averages 2.01 from the Elite Section. But when i add to the chart and nothing shows up, am i missing something? I am using MT4 build 625. Thank you.

alvinkon:
Hi Mladen, I purchased the Dynamic zones Multi pass averages 2.01 from the Elite Section. But when i add to the chart and nothing shows up, am i missing something? I am using MT4 build 625. Thank you.

alvinkon

You are missing the dynamic zones dll from the first post of that thread (this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general) : download it (it is a free dll - no fee goes for it) unpack the zip file to libraries folder and all will work OK

Does anyone got indicator which can show the slope or rate of change of bollinger upper band and lower band?

it seems quite useful for scalping, keltner channel also helps!

thanks!

mrtools:
Hi Ssmith, If you use a ma in color indicator with the ma set to the same period as the bollinger bands period you will get the same resut.

Hello mrtools/Mladen, i once had one indicator coded by you, the stoch crossing pivot indicator but it does not work on the new mt4 and the ssa end pointed nrp mtf indicator. Could you make it to be compatible with the new mt4 build?Please add alert too. Thanks in advance.

samuelkanu:
Hello mrtools/Mladen, i once had one indicator coded by you, the stoch crossing pivot indicator but it does not work on the new mt4 and the ssa end pointed nrp mtf indicator. Could you make it to be compatible with the new mt4 build?Please add alert too. Thanks in advance.

Here is the stoch crossing pivot made new metatrader 4 compatible : stoch_crossing_pivot_nmc.mq4

Files:
Reason: