Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1477

mntiwana:

Hi tempa,

Looks like "dot mms" is rsi with periods and level along with reverse options.

regards

Hi Mntiwana,

Could you please post a screenshot of the settings for 1min TF.

I can't understand the language

Thanks 

mntiwana:

I think this should be it.

DEar
mntiwana:
And MLADEN already manufactured one for you :)

Dear Mntiwana,

The CCI_EMI_MTF indicator is the best and get good results when i tested in demo yesterday .. A BIG THANKS to Mr. Mlanden & to yourgoodself as well for the positng.

here we go the results. total trade win 10 /1 loss

Is it possible to make an arrow and alert on it.. if possible i can give simple logic strategy

Files:

sal:
DEar

Dear Mntiwana,

The CCI_EMI_MTF indicator is the best and get good results when i tested in demo yesterday .. A BIG THANKS to Mr. Mlanden & to yourgoodself as well for the positng.

Is it possible to make an arrow and alert on it.. if possible i can give simple logic strategy

Congratulation to you and to "Trump" on wonderful unexpected win :)

tampa_:

Hi tempa,

Looks like "dot mms" is two rsi with periods and level along with reverse options.

regards

Wildamaori:

Hi Mntiwana,

Could you please post a screenshot of the settings for 1min TF.

I can't understand the language

Thanks 

I think there are so many other MLADENs indicators 100s times better than this,it is simply 2 instances of rsi with levels and reverse option,guess when you use short periods it takes a lot of trades,mostly false and when you use long periods it takes trades so late,so no use of it .... as per my observation ...... any way here is template.

mntiwana:
  Congratulation to you and to "Trump" on wonderful unexpected win :)

The credit goes to our teacher :) only.. The indicator guide me well with my small rules added.

Is it possible to add BB line !!

mntiwana:

I think there are so many other MLADENs indicators 100s times better than this,it is simply 2 instances of rsi with levels and reverse option,guess when you use short periods it takes a lot of trades,mostly false and when you use long periods it takes trades so late,so no use of it .... as per my observation ...... any way here is template.

Thank you very much Mntiwana.

Appreciate your help 

Hi coders, I have this pinbar indicator without any kind of alerts. I know that there tons of pinbar indicator with alerts, but I've tested many and many  of these indicator but the signals are different from this (also with same settings).

So please can you add the usual alerts on candle close to this one. Many many thanks in advance. 

Files:

sal:
DEar

Dear Mntiwana,

IqOption attention, gets win even in live demo, but after no more, find reviews on the internet.

pacois:
IqOption attention, gets win even in live demo, but after no more, find reviews on the internet.

Thanks for your infromation... i am not ware of it.  which broker is legit..!!! any idea.

I use binary.com . how abt this broker.

Reason: