Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1444

sal:

Mr. Mladen

Do have Volatility-hyper-trend-mt4-indicator in MQL 4 FILES.  ??? PLS. SHARE

Thanks in advance ! :)

Sorry, I don't have it

mladen:
Sorry, I don't have it
ok, fine.. Is it possible to do so with the ex4 files.!!

shreck:

Mr Mladen,

Please advice me i attached Volatility quality indicator i use is to trade binary options.

i experience signals sometime come without arrows and other times the arrows go off once the candle goes above it.

this indicator can make the difference for me.

if you want i can uplaod the template so you verify.

one can get more then 25 signals within an hour on a currency pair and have up to 80% itm.

please help,i am sorry if i couldn't describe anything properly 

hello shreck,

pls. share the mql file of Volatility quality indicator that you attached. 

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded

mladen:
Sorry, I don't have it

Hello mladen,

volatility_quality_-_zero_line average.mql4 kindly share. I seen that this version is done by your side :) 

I want this indicator to make refresh for every closed candle. What is the mql4 code for this action?

Thanks in advance.

Files:

shreck:
shreck:
shreck:

i think the updated version shows error.. pls. try this. the setting are same but more filtering .  Mr. Mladen can help in this.

Mr. Mladen, can you add filter for the alert arrows and sound .  Arrow can visible after the levels (+/-  ) setting in parameter.

hope Mr. Mladen having the mql file! :)

Thanks and kind regards

hi Mladen,

Sorry to disturb you to requesting the attached file which is not working. could you please check!

kind regards

sal:

hi Mladen,

Sorry to disturb you to requesting the attached file which is not working. could you please check!

kind regards

Try if it works now !!

mntiwana:

Which of latest you required,there are so many series of VQ.

nrp versions

nrp stridsman versions

stridsman on jurik versions

vq zero line versions

vq zero line averages version

hello mntiwana

if you have the VQ Zero line average version latest mql file version 2.4_3 or latest one

I got one histo version but not working due to the old version.. (i attached for you to review) Volatility quality-zero line histo_mtf+alerts.mq4

sal:

hello mntiwana

if you have the VQ Zero line average version latest mql file version 2.4_3 or latest one

I got one histo version but not working due to the old version.. (i attached for you to review) Volatility quality-zero line histo_mtf+alerts.mq4

Use this one,hope it will be work.

Reason: