Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1421

Hi:

Does anyone have a version of nonlagdotalert that will alert on current candle? Thanks.

Files:

ranger_lp:

Hi:

Does anyone have a version of nonlagdotalert that will alert on current candle? Thanks.

Have this version.

This indicator repaints? If no, please add alert.

include for metatrader5: smoothalgorithms.mqh

Files:
cent.mq5  8 kb

mrtools:
Have this version.
Tnx very much...

sokolov72:

This indicator repaints? If no, please add alert.

include for metatrader5: smoothalgorithms.mqh

That should not repaint (that is the John Ehlers center of gravity with some smoothing added)

Here is a version with alerts added (I could not "translate" the options names - can not see the text in my metaeditor, but it can be used regardless of that)

Files:

mladen:

That should not repaint (that is the John Ehlers center of gravity with some smoothing added)

Here is a version with alerts added (I could not "translate" the options names - can not see the text in my metaeditor, but it can be used regardless of that)

Thanks.

Hello Mladen, pls help to add pop up alerts when arrow shows up.

Thanks in advance. 

emmany4:

Hello Mladen, pls help to add pop up alerts when arrow shows up.

Thanks in advance. 

Did you check the trend direction and force index indicators (quite a few versions of it)?

mladen:

Dearest MLADEN

I checked and compared results with ehlers cog of mt4 with your picture with same 10 periods,but results are far from,this of your mt5 picture is hundred time better regarding close to price ...... if this is because of mt4/5 difference ? or what so else.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

I checked and compared results with ehlers cog of mt4 with your picture with same 10 periods,but results are far from,this of your mt5 picture is hundred time better regarding close to price ...... if this is because of mt4/5 difference ? or what so else.

regards

They are simply different :)
Reason: