Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1420

mladen:
No idea. As I posted, it works OK for me. What is the CountBars settings that you are trying to use?

sal:
No idea. It works for m. Sorry

mladen:
No idea. It works for m. Sorry

thank

can you change the ATTACHED link indicator which is MT5 and convert to MT4 for arrow -ii ... if it possible!!

http://mt5indicator.com/indicator-arrows-ii/

mladen,

could you pls. check this indicator is repaint or not ? .if not can you add alert, arrow gap and input setting in exe file.

mladen:

sal

All shi (silvertrend) indicator repaint. Check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172920

hi

i try the silver trend indicator in demo and gets good results... see the snap

the indi is comes in live candle in beginning and in middle stage , but for 1min , this is found a good results

if you can see snap15, i added one more indi billwillam_atz (small arrows) which is the same style . both dont have alert ...

can you add!!

Files:

sal:

mladen,

could you pls. check this indicator is repaint or not ? .if not can you add alert, arrow gap and input setting in exe file.

Alligator has shifted values (ie: they are moved to future). The easiest way that you can check it is to place the indicator on a 1 minute chart and see what it does

sal:

hi

i try the silver trend indicator in demo and gets good results... see the snap

the indi is comes in live candle in beginning and in middle stage , but for 1min , this is found a good results

if you can see snap15, i added one more indi billwillam_atz (small arrows) which is the same style . both dont have alert ...

can you add!!

Please read my post regarding shi (silvertrend) indicators

mladen:
Alligator has shifted values (ie: they are moved to future). The easiest way that you can check it is to place the indicator on a 1 minute chart and see what it does

yes. good.

i make a demo test trades

1. the arrow comes in live candle at the beginning stage (not at all comes at middle)

2. its gives one min expiry most of them win.. but rare cases the trend goes reversal from the previous candle close spot value but arrow comes . which is a bad signal.. and the arrow goes inside the candle.. not  visible clearly..

can you make a gap between candle and arrow and alert so i can more make trade test on it.

also may i request to add the setting input options in the exe file.

attached snap and its nice for 1min..

Files:

sal:

yes. good.

i make a demo test trades

1. the arrow comes in live candle at the beginning stage (not at all comes at middle)

2. its gives one min expiry most of them win.. but rare cases the trend goes reversal from the previous candle close spot value but arrow comes . which is a bad signal.. and the arrow goes inside the candle.. not  visible clearly..

can you make a gap between candle and arrow and alert so i can more make trade test on it.

also may i request to add the setting input options in the exe file.

attached snap and its nice for 1min..

sal

The "most of them win" does not help when it comes to repainting values. With repainting values you can not know what bat should be tested for alerts. Use that in run-time for a couple of days and you shall see what happens with "signal places" in run-time  with such indicators. We all have been there - sooner or later. There is no magic in repainting. Just repainting. Nothing else

If it works for you, use it as is, since some "alerts" would only cause chaos

mladen:

sal

The "most of them win" does not help when it comes to repainting values. With repainting values you can not know what bat should be tested for alerts. Use that in run-time for a couple of days and you shall see what happens with "signal places" in run-time  with such indicators. We all have been there - sooner or later. There is no magic in repainting. Just repainting. Nothing else

mladen:

sal

thanks for message and great support from you with good to guidance given to me.
Reason: