Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1379

Good day Mladen and mrTools,

Could you please have a look at the attached indicators (CCS ver1 and 2)

Version 1 seems to be functioning OK, but has no sound or popup alerts, and version 2 has the pairs as the same values, but exactly opposite each other. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Have a blessed day 

mrtools:

Hello Emmany,

Added the exit arrow alert, got alerts from it and it seems to be working, please test if any problems let us know.

Hello mrtools , sorry to bother you again .

I have use this zigzag indicator for few years , i hope you can help me to improve it .

1) Add 1 more signal alert with "reverted trend" .( Example if exit signal have alert , but the trend have no change and continue to the same way)

2) Draw 2 trend line connect with last two high and low .

3) Change bar color after the signal have alert . ( This is just my idea , but hope it can make it in to this indicator.)

The indicator at post #5774

Thank You.

Example

Wildamaori:

Good day Mladen and mrTools,

Could you please have a look at the attached indicators (CCS ver1 and 2)

Version 1 seems to be functioning OK, but has no sound or popup alerts, and version 2 has the pairs as the same values, but exactly opposite each other. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Have a blessed day 

Wildamaori

All those are repainting - using alerts or signals on repainting stuff is very dangerous. Better not to use it in either alerting or signaling mode

I will truly appreciate it if you can get the alerts to sound, and pop up as per the "WeakCross, NormalCross and StrongCross" menu and colors.

Thank you very much in advance. 

Hi Mladen,

Thank you for your advice. Much appreciated. 

Dear mladen!

Can you please add arrows and pop up alert only to histogram?

Like in the picture.

clon_tron:

Dear mladen!

Can you please add arrows and pop up alert only to histogram?

Like in the picture.

That is exactly the same as any adx indicator that looks for DI+ to DI- crosses. You can use any of those

I hope this post will get the new indicator signal I am after.

McNicholls ma crossover signal.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:

I hope this post will get the new indicator signal I am after.

McNicholls ma crossover signal.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

It already have been asked : what it "McNicholls ma crossover signal"? Would you please clarify what exactly is that?

Dennis McNicholl made what is called "better Bollinger bands". I am not aware of something named "McNicholls ma crossover signal", so please let us know what is that exactly

Hi, Almighty Smart and Clever Ones!

Any chance of adding sound and message(popup) alert to this indicator? Please!

Really appreciated!!! 

Files:
Reason: