Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1343

mladen:
Then I guess well what happened to you

(10 or more characters)

When you mention those 10 or more characters are you refering to calling me DEGENERAT ?

That makes 9, you know!

You probably meant DEGENERATI, the Opus Dei sect's "Black Ops" M.I.B.

azorix:
When you mention those 10 or more characters are you refering to calling me DEGENERAT ?

That makes 9, you know!

You probably meant DEGENERATI, the Opus Dei sect's "Black Ops" M.I.B.

I meant exactly what I wrote...тебя, чёрным-заражённым хуём, пидар.

mrtools:
Re: Indicators with alerts/signal

Aroon & alerts mtf from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page418 made to be compatible with new mt4 builds.

Dearest MLADEN

it seemed a correct version of aroon as you already informed only correct version of aroon reached at extreme values (-0,100) when others no.

regards

Hi coders, is it possible to add the usual alerts when color changes in this indicator up_down.mq4 .

Maybe it's decompiled indicator but I have only this .mq4 version.

I wish to know also if this indicator recalculates (repaint) his values after candle close.

Thanks anyway in advance for your reply.

Files:
up_down.mq4  16 kb

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

it seemed a correct version of aroon as you already informed only correct version of aroon reached at extreme values (-0,100) when others no.

regards

mntiwana

Yes, that is correct That is the simplest way to see if the Aroon indicator is correct : if it never reaches 0 or 100, then it is a wrong version (that is rather simple to see when Aroon indicator is concerned)

Hi Mladen,

Can you please make a histogram version of this Indicator with alert and arrow feature.

Thanks alot for all the help.

Files:

suat:
Hii friends,

can someone add arrow and alert pls.?

Thanks

suat

suat

first of all,here is MLADENs corrected nrp version.

regards

tsi_macd_nrp.mq4

Files:
nrp.png  33 kb

suat:
Hii friends,

can someone add arrow and alert pls.?

Thanks

suat

and second problem is with,zero and +/- 100 levels,bound/unbound level not matching in between CCI and TSI macd,when you move chart (history a bit back or ahead) it give you very different cross signals......it is only good when show only one picture and pretend grail.;).

aside from this fact,if a kind coder is able to handle and solve this issue,idea is not bad.:) .... or may be a TSI cci can be introduced.

regards

Files:
1_5.png  39 kb
2_2.png  40 kb
Reason: