Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1337

Files:
stryke.ex4  48 kb

Please help guys

jebanie:
Please help guys

you are one step away from Nirvana...once you get this indicator everything will change...

jebanie:
Hi everyone!

I have BIG question for experience players here ... im looking for original indicator that look like this :

​Its some kind of RSI probably and its shows singnals on OverBought/sold levels. I would be very greatfull for ORIGINAL indicator (that is modified)

Please help!

Regards

JJBanko

JJBanko,looks like a renamed insync index.

insync_index__arrows.mq4

Files:

Hi Mladen

can you please modify Hitman indicator Notifications by e-mail

I ask you how activated if possible Hitman.ex4

thank you so much

Hi!

mladen/mrtools

can you please add popup alert with arrows ?

Like in the picture

Files:
i-g-cci2.mq4  4 kb
alert.jpg  118 kb

clon_tron:
Hi!

mladen/mrtools

can you please add popup alert with arrows ?

Like in the picture

clon_tron

it is a repainting version but here is MLADENS corrected version.

regards

i-g-cci2.01.mq4

Files:
untitled.png  37 kb

Pava:
you are one step away from Nirvana...once you get this indicator everything will change...

Ehhh old same Pava as we all know... with sarcasm and ironic answers like we all need it.... Dude if You dont want to help or do anything constructive here just dont spam with that stupid reply... You just make spam... or You want just get more post i assume ? Because You definitely are not funny at all...

mrtools:

JJBanko,looks like a renamed insync index.

insync_index__arrows.mq4

Thank You Mr.Tools for Your time and answer... You are awesome as always ! You help me a lot !

Im very grateful!

last question ... which line in code i can change to shows arrows not dots ?

Thank You again!

Regards

JJBanko

jebanie:

Ehhh old same Pava as we all know... with sarcasm and ironic answers like we all need it.... Dude if You dont want to help or do anything constructive here just dont spam with that stupid reply... You just make spam... or You want just get more post i assume ? Because You definitely are not funny at all...

I strongly disagree with your statement...There is an enormous value in my response to you...unfortunately it fell on your dead ears...

Reason: