Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1319

mntiwana:

Dear man,

it is decompiled code.

Ye, it is

Hi coders, I found the attached indicator in a 2015 forex-tsd forum but it seems don't give any signals now.

Thanks in advance. mt4-stochasticrsi-oscillator_wtrend_alerts.mq4

lapigna:
Hi coders, I found the attached indicator in a 2015 forex-tsd forum but it seems don't give any signals now. Thanks in advance. mt4-stochasticrsi-oscillator_wtrend_alerts.mq4

dear man,

it needs adaptive rsi too.

more explanations here (http://forex-indicators.net/momentum-indicators/stochastic-rsi)

regards

Files:
2_3.png  43 kb
3.png  184 kb

lapigna:
Hi coders, I found the attached indicator in a 2015 forex-tsd forum but it seems don't give any signals now. Thanks in advance. mt4-stochasticrsi-oscillator_wtrend_alerts.mq4

Hi Lapigna, it needs Ma_adaptive_rsi nrp to be in your indicators forlder for it to work, you can find one on this post here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Hi mntiwana and mrtools, I thank you for your kind answers.

Dear mladen or mrtools, can you please add a push alert for a new trend change only? Also, it would be much appreciated if you could fix the color and line sizing because currently, it won't remember color changes, etc. 3linebreak.mq4

Files:

madopter:
Dear mladen or mrtools, can you please add a push alert for a new trend change only? Also, it would be much appreciated if you could fix the color and line sizing because currently, it won't remember color changes, etc. 3linebreak.mq4

madopter

here is a version with a quick fix of those lines issues : 3linebreak_1.mq4

PS: there are some more things that have to be done in that indicator. It will be done a bit later

Files:

piease add alert and colour when slobe changes direction.. schaff_trend_cycle_binary.mq4

ANITHA**:
piease add alert and colour when slobe changes direction.. schaff_trend_cycle_binary.mq4

ANITHA

The "binary" is changing values to 1 or -1 at exactly the same places as the regular change the color of the slope, so, if you use the regular that ahs alerts on slope/trend change, the alerts would be exactly the same

In any case, here is the version with alerts : schaff_trend_cycle_binary__alerts.mq4

Reason: