Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1316

NK Trade:

Thank,s mrtools,

Can you guide me to open M10 like your chart??

NK Trade check this thread here; https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183208

NK Trade:

Ok i will try in monday morning, maybe because the market close i can't open the offline chart

but thank's mrtools for your concern

NK Trade

You can open the offline chart on weekend days to (the same as regular charts too). There is no limitation for that

mrtools:
NK Trade check this thread here; https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183208

Ok, thank's so much mrtools for your concern

Dear Mladen / Mrtools

Would you please make 'Bar version (chart window)' of attached indicator ?

Bar should be color green/red when rsi cross signal and grey when rsi on overbought / oversold zone!

Thanks for any help

secretcode

Secretcode, made a on chart bar version, seems to be what you described.

rsioma___average_bars_mtf.mq4

mrtools:
Secretcode, made a on chart bar version, seems to be what you described.

rsioma___average_bars_mtf.mq4

Thanks a lot Mrtools for bar version

Sincerely

secretcode

mladen:

PS: one more change (to make the indicator display the last segment in the case of no trade while it is lasting and not just after the fact (like on the example picture) : signal_to_noise_2_2.mq4

Dear mladen , is it possible the instruction ( TRADE / DO NOT TRADE) placed in the main chart and we can adjust the corner and thickness of this indicator ??

I use this for my filter but often forget to view it..

Files:

NK Trade:

Dear mladen , is it possible the instruction ( TRADE / DO NOT TRADE) placed in the main chart and we can adjust the corner and thickness of this indicator ??

I use this for my filter but often forget to view it..

NK Trade

Here you go : signal_to_noise_2_3.mq4

Files:

mladen:

NK Trade

Here you go : signal_to_noise_2_3.mq4

Thank's sir, if you do not mind ,please correct it a little bit sir, something is missing ( the values of indictor)

NK Trade:
Thank's sir, if you do not mind ,please correct it a little bit sir, something is missing ( the values of indictor)

NK Trade

The value of indicator was not a part of that description and it is not missing from there since it was never a part of that description. I do recommend that you use the values from the indicator window and use the labels values as it was used for the name of the indicator before. Adding an indicator values would not have a meaning outside the indicator window (at least that is my opinion, and without the knowledge how values relate to each other, displaying values there as something to watch would be misleading in a lot of cases). Let us keep it simple so it does not lose on functionality

Reason: