Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1295

ValeoFX:

Thank you kindly, MrTools.

Much appreciated.

Have you perhaps had some time to check out my indicator for repainting/recalculating?

Best wishes,

ValeoFX

If you are referring to macd indicator, since that is an indicator actually made by me or mrtools, it does not repaint

mladen:

ValeoFX

If you are referring to macd indicator, since that is an indicator actually made by me or mrtools, it does not repaint

mate can u help me ?

with out that robot i can not go forward with me system ...

usfantasy:

mate can u help me ?

with out that robot i can not go forward with me system ...

usfantasy

What robot?

This is a thread dedicated to indicators with alerts/signals. Please can you clarify?

Hi Mladen and Mrtools, I have another request, if I'm not asking too much, I would need some implementions to this MACD indicator, that is really usefull in my strategy, please could you:

1- if is possible, I would like sound alarm at change color and It's possible to push the popup alarm too?.

2- the signals would be great if it comes out with arrows and vertical lines, like you did with the sidus version that you did, by the way, is working great!!!!

Thanks for the help you give us with your work!

Regards

Files:

usfantasy:

thank u brother for ur reply.. honestly this is not manual trading ... i want to create some robot system, so im creating it these days ...currently i get near 20-50 orders per day ... so i can not added ur idea manually to it.. because i need to do it fully automate... if u able to create some robot for that it will be really help to me mate.... or else if u can modify this robot and added that option it will really awesome mate..

one of my mate was gave try to created it but some times robot working and deleting pending orders and some times not working properly ... ... all options are working fine instead of that timing option . pls pay ur attention this robot and try to help me thanks ...
mladen:

usfantasy

What robot?

This is a thread dedicated to indicators with alerts/signals. Please can you clarify?

mate im talking this comment.. may be im in wrong thread ... i though u are editing robots too

usfantasy:
mate im talking this comment.. may be im in wrong thread ... i though u are editing robots too

usfantasy

In my experience, when you are asking that someone makes you an EA (robot), it helps when you provide the following :

1. Strict - to the last letter - trading rules with all the components (custom indicators) provided

2. At least 3-4 months of forward testing (following those strict rules) that are providing results that will make some coder interested in coding your trading system

without those two, I sincerely doubt that any coder will be interested in coding any trading system based on ideas only

all the best

mladen:

usfantasy

In my experience, when you are asking that someone makes you an EA (robot), it helps when you provide the following :

1. Strict - to the last letter - trading rules with all the components (custom indicators) provided

2. At least 3-4 months of forward testing (following those strict rules) that are providing results that will make some coder interested in coding your trading system

without those two, I sincerely doubt that any coder will be interested in coding any trading system based on ideas only

all the best

im not asking to code new robot.. im just looking helps to edit that robot... because that robot already have pending expire option ..but it not working sometimes correctly... if someone can fix that matter then it will be really helps to me... just editing not looking new coding

laborax:
Hi Mladen and Mrtools, I have another request, if I'm not asking too much, I would need some implementions to this MACD indicator, that is really usefull in my strategy, please could you:

1- if is possible, I would like sound alarm at change color and It's possible to push the popup alarm too?.

2- the signals would be great if it comes out with arrows and vertical lines, like you did with the sidus version that you did, by the way, is working great!!!!

Thanks for the help you give us with your work!

Regards

Hi Laborax, added the alerts,lines,and arrows, Looks like a very nice signal on Cad/Jpy now

macd_histo_alerts__arrows__lines.mq4

topi:
hi mrtools and mladen cun u plz help me. i m looking out for moving average with alerts + arrow. once the price moves above or below the moving average it should alert + an arrow is required for back testing. thanks

Hi Topi, have this one.

price_cross_ma_arrowsalerts_2.mq4

Thankssssss Mrtools!!! Really thanksssss ;-)

Reason: