Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1292

Hi Mrtools and Mladen!

Gays, could you help me one more time

Please add alert ( pair and direction) when ignited a certain pair in the first column (that indicator has an alert but it is not allocated in a separate window).

and another thing, if it is not difficult to remove all of the remaining columns after columns intra day and daily bias.

I need this indicator for informative purposes only.

Once again sorry for my English.

Thank you in advance.

darrenlall:
Hello Mladen and Mr. tools

I found this indicator which is part of a system but it is out dated and needs to updated. could you guys look into it and make it work again. my entire system depends on it. without it i cant do anything. It is a MTF Support and resistance fractal based indicator. Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you

Best Regards,

Darren Lall

mtf_sr.mq4

Hello Darren Lall, maybe try these out. If you leave the period to 5 then it will be the same as mt4 built in fractals.

4_time_frame_-_adjustable_period_fractal_sr.mq4

Dear Nurlan

Stating :

"Hi Mrtools and Mladen!

Gays, could you help me one more time"

is not gonna get you that much help

especially on that "Add Colon Strength dasb.mq4(88.3 KB, 1 view)"

Are you a proctologist by any chance?

gtudor:

Heloo !

Can you tell me how you use it? thanks

Yes, in short: you filter out a ranging/sideways market beforehand and use the keltner channel oscillator like an oscillator. Simple right? When color appears you might have a price reversal soon at the ranging levels. Thats for you the window of opportunity to get ready for a bounce. If you are bold/advanced you can even go in trending markets, but you should only consider useful signals in market direction. But overall this is just an indicator not a trading system. - Good trades!

Hey mr. tools

Could you make this pollan indicator reinitialize itself every candle. Please let me know if this is possible. Im trying to eliminate the repainting issue when the indicator get attached to the chart. adn trying to minimize the changes in the indicator when that happens.

here it is.

Best Regards,

Darren Lall

EATA pollan vers mod 2.ex4

EATA pollan vers mod 2.mq4

Dear Pipsycho!

Meddle in affairs

I don't fu..ing care what you think

Stick your opinion himself in the as.

Be more serious!

This thread beginning to get interesting...Carry on peoples...

darrenlall:
Hey mr. tools

Could you make this pollan indicator reinitialize itself every candle. Please let me know if this is possible. Im trying to eliminate the repainting issue when the indicator get attached to the chart. adn trying to minimize the changes in the indicator when that happens.

here it is.

Best Regards,

Darren Lall

EATA pollan vers mod 2.ex4

EATA pollan vers mod 2.mq4

darrenlall

pollan indicators repaint

The best advice would be to forget them

--double POST-- sorry? its my fault, pls delete

Files:

Could someone please help me by updating this indicator so that when it alerts, it will show which currency and TF too?

Thanking you in advance.

Files:
Reason: