Indicators with alerts/signal - page 114

macdrsi alertindi

Hi y'all could someone help out with a macd/rsi alert indicator. I need an arrow on the chart with sound/popup when macd crosses above its zero line and rsi is above or equal to the 50 line for a buy and for a sell when macd crosses below its zero line and rsi is equal to or below the 50 line. And by macd i mean the metatrader native macd . Check the pick for details. will be grateful if anyone can help out with this

the red lines are sample trades

Fx10Setup_RSI_Sto_Macd.mq4 (5.2 KB)

mql codebase stock + went throgh Tartan (put his tuch) [=good]

set:

[ lwma5,sma20; rsi14; stoch 533; macd 12269] x multiplier (2,default)

Signal:

buy: lwma>sma; rsi>55; stoch up, macd up

sell - opposite

multiplier - for adjustment to currency, tf, volatility

Thank you fxbs.

Heiken Ashi with alert

Hello there

I searched for Heiken Ashi with alert, can any help me please?

Alert should appear

if bar close green(Alert(buy.wav) ; if bar close red(Alert(sell.wav)

Greetings

fxinthecity

3 EMA cross with pop-up alert

Hello,

Please, can anybody code the 3 EMA cross indicator with a sound/pop-up alert. It is very hard staring at the computer screen waiting for the signal arrow to apear. Please help! Thanks.

P.S. Please send it to my forum private box as well.

romotly007:
Hello,

Please, can anybody code the 3 EMA cross indicator with a sound/pop-up alert. It is very hard staring at the computer screen waiting for the signal arrow to apear. Please help! Thanks.

P.S. Please send it to my forum private box as well.

Search this thread for what you want. Also take a look at this one

3 EMA cross with sound/pop-up alert

Hello, I need a coder to modify the 3 EMA cross indicator to include a pop-up and sound alert to save me the trouble of looking at my computer screen for the arrow signal to appear.....I am beginning to have eye problems because of this.......please help!!

romotly007:
Hello, I need a coder to modify the 3 EMA cross indicator to include a pop-up and sound alert to save me the trouble of looking at my computer screen for the arrow signal to appear.....I am beginning to have eye problems because of this.......please help!!

You don't need a coder just to use the search function as I said in my previous post. And find what you need.

fxinthecity:
Hello there

I searched for Heiken Ashi with alert, can any help me please?

Alert should appear

if bar close green(Alert(buy.wav) ; if bar close red(Alert(sell.wav)

Greetings

fxinthecity

Check this thread, there are several indicator about Heiken Ashi with alert.

10 ema cross 25 and 50 ema voice alert

Hi, does anyone has have anyting that will play a sound when the 10 ema crosses both the 25 and 50 ema.

Reason: