Indicators with alerts/signal - page 54

lodol2:
hi mhd2000

of course this indicator is useless for realtime. it is the same like tradesig..it repaint the past.

regards

Hi lodol2

As I told another member befor , its under testing , but its an important to have alert ....

Lets see lodol

hello all...help me please.

hello to all,

can someone please add an alert and (pop up window) when the histogram change in colour.

lot of thanks..

Anyone recognize this trend indicator?

I saw this in another forum , posted by Kaspirano.

I wonder if anyone has come across this Trend Indicator seen in the enclosed picture and if so, can they please post it?

added alert

mhd5000:
Hello banzai

here is .mq4 file , please add an alert and (pop up window) when the red or blue dot colour appear in this indicators

I would like this alert and popup window depending on 4 hours charts only if its possible .

Many thanks again for your help banzai

I think this will work but did not put a limit for 4 hr chart only.

Robert

MrPip:
I think this will work but did not put a limit for 4 hr chart only. Robert

Dear Mr. Robert

Many thanks for your time and helping others , with my best regards sir ....

I would like to hear your opinion about this indicators , I would like to know what other indicators you prefer ....

again , many thanks for your time sir ...

hello to all,

can someone please add an alert when cross to 5 and 95..TQ

newdigital:
Some indicators with alert/signals with author's comments:

- LWMA-Crossover_Signal:

Enter two Linear Weighted Moving Average periods and it'll tell you when they crossed.

Can anyone make it with a bigger arrow?

Arrow Properties

In the indicators color properties tab change the width setting from zero to 1 or 2 and the arrows will be bigger

mwbro:
hi

Do you have to refresh the template for the indicator to update?

Whats your experience with this indicator?

thx

hi mwbro

I have to refresh the template for the indicator to update from time to time , thats makes me loose chances ... IS THERE ANY SOLUTIONS FOR THIS BIG PROBLEM >>> I heare there is several indicator doing this option ...

I beleive is good indicator , after we add alert allready , still I need solution for upadating indicator manualy ....

regards

Too tough for the programmers??

I have not seen a reply to this request. Is it too tough for the programmers to accomplish. Thank you in advance.

fxnorth:
Hi

Yes I believe one has been done and here it is attached.

Does it work? Sadly NO.

Can you help?

I require the stochastic to - Alert when it crosses BACK through a level, NOT hitting the level for the first time.

E.g - If %D (or %K, please have ability to make either the alert trigger with true/false options) were heading UP towards 80 level and then pierced it, the alert would not sound, however it does sound when the %D fall back down through the 80 level. Obviously opposite scenario for descending %D/%K.

The alert only sounds once and will of course do so again if the appropriate trigger line pierces the assigned level and then reverts back through it.

With regard to this indicator it will need the ability to -

1) Magic Number? So you can run 2 stochs without conflict.

2) Assign levels as the trigger points for BUY/SELL

3) Mark on the candle an arrow where the alert has taken place

4) Are you also able to price 'tag' on chart showing exact price when alert was activated?

Please help out if you can. Many thanks.

FxN
Reason: