Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1074

Please add alerts to this indicator when price crosses above and below line.

Thank you very much.

buysell_line.mq4

Files:

Please add alerts and arrows to this indicator when price crosses above and below line.

Thank you very much.

buysell_line.mq4

TraderWill:
Please add alerts and arrows to this indicator when price crosses above and below line.

Thank you very much.

buysell_line.mq4

TraderWill

That is a simple 89 period LWMA

Take any ma cross indicator with alerts , set the period of the first (fast) ma to 1, set the period of the second ma to 89 and method to LWMA (3) and you will have an equivalent of price crossing the 89 period LWMA

Hi all, I'm looking this indi with alert. RenkoStreet chanel maybe sombody can help me or add alert to it?renkostreet_channel.ex4

Files:

Hi Mladen,

Can you please add an up/down arrow and alert based on blue or red color for this Indicator ....

I hope it doesn't repaint ??

Thanks a lot.

Regards

Files:

ValeoFX:
Please may I ask for a small change to the Arrows?

I would like to be able to set the distances for UP/DOWN individually. At present it is fixed at 20 internally.

Much appreciated thanks.

============

Hello Mladen/MrTools,

Third time lucky I hope?

Attached is the reason for my 3rd request to have the facility to move the UP/DOWN-arrows individually.

My friend helped me to change the iATR settings but it did not help much even as low as 1.

If you are too busy to do it, please just let me know and I will go away.

Otherwise I will be most grateful.

Can someone please put an alert on this indicator when arrows show up?

Can someone please put an alert on this indicator when arrows show up? So for Up arrow an alert and pop up goes off with saying "Buy and the Currency and the time" and for Down arrow an alert and pop up goes off with saying "Buy and the Currency and the time".

I would really appreciate it. Thank you so much!

Files:
tassklt.mq4  4 kb

sharingan9:
Can someone please put an alert on this indicator when arrows show up? So for Up arrow an alert and pop up goes off with saying "Buy and the Currency and the time" and for Down arrow an alert and pop up goes off with saying "Buy and the Currency and the time". I would really appreciate it. Thank you so much!

Sharingan9, added the alerts.

Files:

xkubas:
Hi all, I'm looking this indi with alert. RenkoStreet chanel maybe sombody can help me or add alert to it?renkostreet_channel.ex4

Hi Xkubas, not able to modify an ex4 file.

rpasupathy:
Hi Mladen,

Can you please add an up/down arrow and alert based on blue or red color for this Indicator ....

I hope it doesn't repaint ??

Thanks a lot.

Regards

Hi Rupasupathy, it repaints.

Reason: