Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1005

hi Mr tools and mladen.. i would like to have an arrow on this indicator after the crosses of this indicator.. with buy and sell alerts and on/off funtion .. Thanks..

Files:

mrtools:
Alibydubby, added the alerts.

Thank you for your work! Here is another indicator that can add an alert and arrows to him? Gyazo - b155f95a02ca8d5f085301f46ecd614b.png

Just do not put on the M1, the terminal hangs when you put the indicator on the M1

Files:
dfc_next.mq4  10 kb

Alibydubby:
Thank you for your work! Here is another indicator that can add an alert and arrows to him? Gyazo - b155f95a02ca8d5f085301f46ecd614b.png Just do not put on the M1, the terminal hangs when you put the indicator on the M1

Here is a version that works on 1 minute charts too : dfc_next_1.mq4

Files:
dfc_next_1.mq4  10 kb

hello mr toolz and mladen!!!

can you please add new sound alert to this indicator, the one there does not alert at all.

thanks.

Files:
sfcc5.mq4  7 kb

Alibydubby:
Thank you for your work! Here is another indicator that can add an alert and arrows to him? Gyazo - b155f95a02ca8d5f085301f46ecd614b.png Just do not put on the M1, the terminal hangs when you put the indicator on the M1

Alibydubby, added the alerts and arrows to the version Mladen posted, for some reason I don't quite understand the arrows only work if SetAllBars = true.

Thank you very much)

mrtools:
Alibydubby, added the alerts and arrows to the version Mladen posted, for some reason I don't quite understand the arrows only work if SetAllBars = true.

Nice indicator,

this Indicator repaint ????

stevenpun:
Hello Mladen,

Could you help me to add alert to this indicator and the adjustment of distant from the arrow ?

Thanks.

Steven

Sorry for bother, can i have this indicator with alert ?

stevenpun:
Sorry for bother, can i have this indicator with alert ?

That indicator uses future values for crosses - meaning that it will repaint

patel879:
Nice indicator, this Indicator repaint ????

yes, repaint

Reason: