Indicators with alerts/signal - page 100

Mano:
Thanks A lot MrPip !

+ i want the stoch to play those waves for every cross side so i added those lines:

PlaySound("Stochastic Crossing Up.wav");

PlaySound("Stochastic Crossing Down.wav");

and now its looks like this:

// Alert

if ((BufferK BufferD)) {

if (AlertOn && NewBar()) {

Alert(AlertPrefix + "Crosses UP ");

PlaySound("Stochastic Crossing Up.wav");

}

}

else if ((BufferK BufferD)) {

if (AlertOn && NewBar()) {

Alert(AlertPrefix+"crosses DOWN ");

PlaySound("Stochastic Crossing Down.wav");

}

}

}

return(0);

}

and its working, but only when i restart my MT and for 1 time only, any idea what could be wrong?

Thanks

If Alert is already playing a sound the PlaySound might not work correctly. I have had this problem before and do not remember how I fixed it.

Robert

bassfisher74133:
has anyone made a EMA crossover with constant signal??? i was wanting this to ring until i shut it off... if possible

Added input for ContinuousSound.

Have not tested.

Robert

nope did not work

MrPip:
The 2MA Crossover indicator needed to have price modes for the MAs.

MA1Mode is the type of moving average, MA1 Price is the type of price from the list.

Same with MA2

Defaults are EMA 3 on open and EMA 7 on close.

Here is the modified version with Price added as an input.

Also try the stochastic indicator. I added code for alert copied from 2MA Crossover. Let me know if it works.

Robert

Stoch indicator seems to work fine but the 2MA Crossover is not sending emails. Test emails work fine so I don't think there is a config problem.

orion7:
Stoch indicator seems to work fine but the 2MA Crossover is not sending emails. Test emails work fine so I don't think there is a config problem.

I did not make any changes to that code. Make sure the input setting for SendAnEmail is true.

Robert

MrPip:
I did not make any changes to that code. Make sure the input setting for SendAnEmail is true. Robert

It is set to true and I have not received an email yet but I see several alerts on the screen.

orion7:
It is set to true and I have not received an email yet but I see several alerts on the screen.

Found the problem. There were two calls to the NewBar function. One for alert and one for email. Because of the first call the second returns false.

I modified the code to check NewBar only once so it will now work.

Robert

New EMA_Crossover Signal + Email

Found the problem and fixed it. Was comparing the arrows instead of MAs.

Robert

MrPip:
Found the problem. There were two calls to the NewBar function. One for alert and one for email. Because of the first call the second returns false.

I modified the code to check NewBar only once so it will now work.

Robert

Thanks again

MrPip:
Found the problem and fixed it. Was comparing the arrows instead of MAs. Robert

hmm it's working but... it's not shutting off after i click ok, it keeps ringing every time the price moves.

which is ok if thats how it has to be but i was hoping it would ring and when i click ok it would shut off.

Reason: