Indicators with alerts/signal - page 850

Hi MrTools/Mr Mladen,

Can you please code a histogram version of this Indicator for only the Green and Red lines with an alert..

Does this Indicator repaint ?

Thanks a lot.

Files:

Hello mrtools/mladen, Please i need to edit the alert settings to this indicator. I want the alert to have option of on open and closed candle as it is only alerting on open candle only. Also the alert seems to have problems can you look into it.Thanks in advance

rpasupathy:
Hi MrTools/Mr Mladen,

Can you please code a histogram version of this Indicator for only the Green and Red lines with an alert..

Does this Indicator repaint ?

Thanks a lot.

Do you happen to have the original source code of that indicator?

mr mladan and mr tools!

can this indicator have arrows on the chart??

cashgrade:
mr mladan and mr tools! can this indicator have arrows on the chart??

Cashgrade, added the arrows.

Hi Mladen,

Don't think so I have got it ... I will check and then post it ...

Have a great weekend ... Thanks

Please Mladen/mrtools could you look into my request on post #8497? Thanks for all your help

samuelkanu:
Hello mrtools/mladen, Please i need to edit the alert settings to this indicator. I want the alert to have option of on open and closed candle as it is only alerting on open candle only. Also the alert seems to have problems can you look into it.Thanks in advance

Please explain exactly what kind of problems does it have?

hi mrtools and mladen can you pls edit the alert settings to this indicator. I want the alert to be showed wen the indi crosses de 80 and the 20 levels. can you pls help? thank you

rsioma_bollinger_bands.mq4

thank you

RubVil

mrtools:
Hi Lapigna, would need the original indicator to add alerts that indicator has been decompiled.

Sorry to disturb you for the same item, but I haven't found the original code for Radar signal indicator (I asked also to the owner without answer). I kindly ask you 2 infos from you:

1) on METAEDITOR I find the last strings of this indicator with these words:

ObjectDelete("_Alert1");

ObjectDelete("_Alert2");

ObjectDelete("_Alert3");

ObjectDelete("_Alert4");

return (0);

is this a signal that an alert can be activate or not? (maybe deleting or changing these "ObjectDelete Alerts)?;

2) is it possible to create an EA from this indicator without the original code? (not a task for you, but only an information for me).

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Reason: