Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 254

if i put the renkolivechart indicator on 1hour chart, will it not function well, i will like to still see my 1hour chart and compare entries from with the 2min offline chart.

must it placed on the 1min chart?

please add alert to this indicator, its very interesting one

Offs1987:
Are you talking about me? Really do you think all what I have said is not truth? What I win saying that? Lol. Here is the code of my indicator "Offs Mihailo" I have posted some pages ago on this thread:

offs_mihailo.mq4

I think you dont know what are you talking about...

I use 4 indicators to determine if is the moment to draw and uptrend or downtrend arrow. This 4 indicators I have downloaded from Mihailo thread.

banian:
plz post the email id .......i am here to share the system for this thread not for sale.....i want to test it by some and rectify the setting before sale

Hi Banian,

the email is generaalgoudvis@gmail.com

Hi banian, my email is -ekoforex@yahoo.com

so, send me a copy of the template

Thank you in advance.

drunkpips:
if i put the renkolivechart indicator on 1hour chart, will it not function well, i will like to still see my 1hour chart and compare entries from with the 2min offline chart. must it placed on the 1min chart?

Hi Drunkpips,

You have to place it in m1 chart, because that's the smallest time-frame and so you will get better data on your offline renko charts.

Use another chart for h1, if you'd like to compare with m2 offline before taking a trade.

Nomangee:
Here is my Clean system, only a few indicators. I do most of my trades based on fibo, trendlines and S/R.

I'm getting some alerts trough the Supertrend indicator, but will try to add one more alert later on.

This would be my 2 Entries for EU today:

Хорошая добавка к системе.

Here is my email summor69@hotmail.com

Please send me the system , thank you so much .

my email : r k k g s m c x at gmail dot com

pls send to me too.....thank you

i am waiting some days pls send my

friends i have updated my system to nearly 30 member of this thread ................................now i need ur suggestion to make improve it .....i need ur contributions either by ur updated versions or special indicators ......

banian,

thanks. but do you have a instruction on trading with your indicators?

rgds

Reason: