Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 253

Hi Folks,

Frankly speaking, I've been to Mihailo thread and his renko template is a work of art, but very complicated.

So many indicators, so many chart in chart using stratman and also multiple systems embedded into one. (Like the Cobra THV merged with renko) and stuff and as i read his thread it goes on and on on discussions about more indicators and more complicating the system.

Let me tell you, Renko itself is an indicator that is filtering the chart and 70% of the work is done there. You can profit even with a naked renko chart and a bit of analysis even without indicators.

I and I think the Renko guys here on TSD, hope to see simple custom renko templates.

That You've made! Not the mods of what others have made.

So this way, you post your simple renko custom templates and all of us can either.

a) Use your custom template that you made or b) Use some of the indicators that they like and put it into their own custom renko system.

Please also do not be personal or hideous with your templates, this is why the topic started to die and has also died many times, because in the end people don't want to share and then others don't want to post or share their custom discoveries.

@Offs, I don't think banian was referring to you. Your a gem here with an attempt to create the first prototype renko ea that works. I think he was referring to another member who was claiming he created that indicator was made by him when it was free or something.

To make the point clear.

Please network and lets work our ass with custom renko templates and see what suits us and/or what small parts of customization each one of us could add to our own Renko systems.

My Best,

Nick

brothers i will share the system ......shurely after getting one more adjustments......i have also send my system to whoever gave me mail id...it is for beta testing......i want to correct it before introducing it

Hi banian, my email is sonatafl@gmail.com

Thank you in advance.

my email :4fxbiz@mail.ru

pls send to me too.....thank you

Here is my Clean system, only a few indicators. I do most of my trades based on fibo, trendlines and S/R.

I'm getting some alerts trough the Supertrend indicator, but will try to add one more alert later on.

This would be my 2 Entries for EU today:

Offs1987:
First of all, thanks for that awesome system. I've been learning forex for only one year, and I discovered renko bars just some weeks ago.

I think renko clean a lot of noise, and thats amazing and very useful, so, I started developing my own system based on mihailo and Mr.Nims systems. On that point, I see a problem with coral and ichimoku cloud, both used on yours systems. I think its a bit slow. System says only buy when its above coral/ichimoku and sell when its below, but the problem is rarely a trend is so long to enter in a pullback of the trend, normally its the end of the trend. I think i'll work on that and, I'll try to filter that opportunities.

Anyway, Im programming an a simple indicator obtaining values of Osma/MACD Stochastic FIM and CCI, and with that values drawing arrows, then we can remove indicators from the chart, watching it more simply and clean.

Screenshot here, if someone want it i will upload in next hours.

Im also trying to develope an EA based on renko bars. Im backtesting it and results are good using 10 pips renko boxes, but i know thats not real. Anyway next weeks I will try it on a demo account and I'll keep you informed.

I upload results of an optimizating and backtest here. Backtest is from tickdata 10 pips boxes generated, from 01/01/2013 until now, 01/09/2013.

offs_renko_backtest.rar

Offs.

EDIT: Thanks Nomangee that one is awesome too

very good system, thanks very much from UZB!!!

mr_nims:
Maybe will start Cycle 3 by the end of next week.

Actually I did a bit of cheating on my money management and went straight from $300 to $1250 in a day, last week.

So decided to withdraw and re-start with $400 (cycle 2 start) on the money management.

I hope I don't get aggressive and cheat the MM again..

detailedstatement.htm

can i trade with you maybe on skype or something

banian:
brothers i will share the system ......shurely after getting one more adjustments......i have also send my system to whoever gave me mail id...it is for beta testing......i want to correct it before introducing it

dear banian

i didn't recive anything on my email

maybe u forgot me could u plz send it to me

ahmednabil10@hotmail.com

arrows not displaying

Nomangee:
Here is my Clean system, only a few indicators. I do most of my trades based on fibo, trendlines and S/R.

I'm getting some alerts trough the Supertrend indicator, but will try to add one more alert later on.

This would be my 2 Entries for EU today:

Reason: