Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 23

generousforex, can you please share "Pivot" indi from your chart.

masps:
You can get it here

Thanks very much

Twitch:
I am up and running with 5 pairs EURUSD,GBPUSD,USDJPY,EURJPY,GBPJPY

I have the scripts all set to 10 except GBPJPY is at 20

then I am using:

xpMA

Heiken_Ashi MA T3 new(Alert)

New_Candle Alarm

ProbMeter_v1.1

MMPrice THV

Momentum

With Fx Prime hieken ashi ma T3 running with modified stops and time frame

but it does not appear to be working. Bummer too because I wanted to get into GBPJPY,EURJPY, & GBPUSD they are all strong upward right now

I hope we can get that EA working.

This version works but to get it to work need to enter lotsize, doesn't backtest very well, which doesn't mean anything except that it works,before get asked again yes it works on 4 or 5 digit brokers, everything you need is in the rar.

Sure...

I just use this fibopiv3, my favorite for some time

GF

andruw:
generousforex, can you please share "Pivot" indi from your chart.
Files:

Guys, I have been working all weekend on a very good & simple setup for the renko system. I want to forward test it live all month, it has potentials to make anywhere from 2000-10,000 pips a month easily (from visually backtesting 4 pairs, eurusd/gbpusd/eurjpy/gbpjpy)

Heres a results for today, 350pips already

Will share it here asap im done with at-least a week or more of live testing it.

Files:
newsetup.jpg  114 kb

lordsfxt:
Guys, I have been working all weekend on a very good & simple setup for the renko system. I want to forward test it live all month, it has potentials to make anywhere from 2000-10,000 pips a month easily (from visually backtesting 4 pairs, eurusd/gbpusd/eurjpy/gbpjpy)

Will share it here asap im done with at-least a week or more of live testing it.

Looks great! Please keep us posted! GL!!

generousforex:
I just use this fibopiv3, my favorite for some time GF

Thank you !

Best regards!

lordsfxt:

Hi lordsfxt,

could you post your indis, settings etc. which you are using? That would be great! Thank you!

Best regards!

P.S.: I opened a new thread where the old stagers could share their knowledge, indis etc. for the manual system because here it is a little bit confusing in the meantime. The beginners (like I) would be deeply grateful!

Reason: