Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 17

just testing

Files:
gu.gif  37 kb

Lordsfxt

QUOTE=lordsfxt;307530]yes, by modifying number in script or by applying to chart and modify setting.

Im attaching pre-set scripts for 5, 10, 20 & 25 pip. so it should be easier for you.

Thanx very much for the help! Greatly appeciated.

lordsfxt:
Hi Guyz,

If you know this system uses a heiken ashi over a price bar chart (renko) so i have been messing around with a heiken ashi EA just to test if i can automate this. Here are the results for one day, also attached the EA

But i have some problem with the EA, because it will repeatedly go long or short on color change, so if a single bar would have heiken go red/blue over and over, it would do enter and exit over and over. I wish if someone can fix this such that it only takes a trade after the bar has closed and color of heiken is closed and take a trade instantly on the new bar.

Modded FXPrime, original Ea has 1 settings for bar control extern bool EachTickMode = False; and second is now extern int Current = 1; In original when EachTickMode = True, Current = 0 and if EachTickMode = False then Current = 1, so made Current a user controlled parameter, and best to leave EachTickMode = False because you will have same problems as before.Probably also best to leave extern int Current = 1. Haven't tested but should work, but please test on demo.

MR Tools

Hi there...

Thanks for your work on the EA.

Would you mind sending a screenshot with the settings on the EA so that we are all on the same page.

Much appreicated...

Got it, thanks!

mrtools:
Modded FXPrime, original Ea has 1 settings for bar control extern bool EachTickMode = False; and second is now extern int Current = 1; In original when EachTickMode = True, Current = 0 and if EachTickMode = False then Current = 1, so made Current a user controlled parameter, and best to leave EachTickMode = False because you will have same problems as before.Probably also best to leave extern int Current = 1. Haven't tested but should work, but please test on demo.

Thanks a ton dude for your effort, i really appreciate it. Ive put that ea on forward test on another terminal, will let you know the end results at the end of the week. I have modified nothing from your EA version except settings like the lot size, trade time & the stoploss.

-----------------------------------------

I have another idea, i think this could be even more profitable than the heiken ashi smoothed indicator.

How about editing the code for prime fx 2 heiken ashi EA & removing the heiken ashi smoothed from it and applying the heiken ashi t3 ma.

Ive attached the indicator and the EA, mq4's . i do not know jacks-hit about mql coding. Please check it out, i think just changing the heiken smoothed indicator to heiken t3 ma one in the EA would get much better automated results results.

The settings i am trying out are for the EA. Looks pretty good for scoring hit n run trades on multiple pairs for 10-20 pip targets on each signal.

yes, I would be nice to have a audio alert at the end of renko bars...

camisa:
yes, I would be nice to have a audio alert at the end of renko bars...

heres one i found at the other forum made for renko bars, im using it too. works well with box and alarm.

Files:

lordsfxt:
heres one i found at the other forum made for renko bars, im using it too. works well with box and alarm.

thanks!

HA t3

Awesome, thank you Mladen!

GF

mladen:
Before continuing in that direction, some corrections (hope you do not mind ) Heiken Ashi Ma T3 has some errors in it :
When using the "classical" calculation MODE_HIGH and MODE_LOW are used instead of PRICE_HIGH and PRICE_LOW (which then uses values that are not ment to be used)

When calculating T3 values, values for internal T3 calculation (e1,e2,e3,e4,e5,e6) are not reset but instead the values from previous price calculation are used and that way the calculated value are NOT T3 (frankly, I do not know how would I call the calculated values)

Minor problem is for steps applied on 5 digit brokers (you need to multiply it by 10 to get same step values as for 4 digit broker) So, with default values of the indicator, it calculated steps for 1 pip and not 10 pips on 5 digit brokers

Attached is the one that corrects those issues (no arrows and no alerts in this one, but rather the indicator itself)

regards

mladen
Reason: