What is your box size?

What are your HA set at?

thanks

terminex:
What is your box size?

What are your HA set at?

thanks

Box size is 3

I use Heiken Ashi_DM, I tried to upload the file but the thing wont work.... perhaps you can search on the net top find the file

Here is a simple application using AO

Using CCI signal 200 TLB for entry as well as trend line break

Files:

Blaiserboy:
Using CCI signal 200 TLB for entry as well as trend line break

mind sharing your indi and template here?

1234:
mind sharing your indi and template here?

Just look at the preceding few posts and add CCI to your chart......

mr_nims:
Hey friends, Its really nice to know some development is happening here with regards to renko system. I thought this place might have been dead.

Frankly you just need the renko chart and put some indicators of your own that make you comfortable with making the decision on r-charts for your style.

You can do everything just like you can on a normal time-based chart, i mean scalping system with fast 5-pip renko. Intraday system, swing system... its all price action on screen.

I am using a renko system personally which i haven't shared to a soul, i have been having quite some success with it 40pip to even over 100pips a day just on one pair eurusd. But i do not want to get into all this posting my system and all. I am kinda afraid after all that happened in the past, I'd rather just be alone in a corner trading my personal renko system alone without something new to worry about.

Anyways good luck to all! It was my birthday, so i thought ill come here and drop a line . the birthplace of serious renko systems.

To Your Success!

Nims

Hello

Pls share your personal renko system

MT4 freezing solution !

for all with freezing charts and reources being stripped by setup.

TURN OFF THE ENABLE TRADING IN THE RENKO EA.charts still function and sorted my problem so hopefully it will help others.

nihilist23:
for all with freezing charts and reources being stripped by setup. TURN OFF THE ENABLE TRADING IN THE RENKO EA.charts still function and sorted my problem so hopefully it will help others.

hi, where is this option?

regards

what is the best TP for EUR/USD ?!

and Stop Loss

Thanks alot in advance

Reason: