Multi pair indicators - page 13

Multi pair stochastic + mtf

Multi pair Laguerre RSI + mtf

PS: when time frame is 0 (or same as current charts time frame) they work the same as the "non-mtf" version. Both are stand-alone (no need for any additional indicator)

regards

mladen

sager22:
Thank you mladen for share this indicators would please help me to modify thease indicators to mtf version?

mladen:
multi pair stochastic + mtf

multi pair laguerre rsi + mtf

ps: When time frame is 0 (or same as current charts time frame) they work the same as the "non-mtf" version. Both are stand-alone (no need for any additional indicator)

regards

mladen

great

thank you very much mladen

Mladen do you have the mtf version for these indicators

i am sorry for disturbing you by my requist

Files:

hi

hi mladen

thanks for quick answer

so this means it cant be done or is only in the elite section...

than maybe it coulod be done that only to a normal angle indicator like this one to put the option of different symbol input.

I think this would also help me. Can you make this indicator multipair option

thank you mladen

regards lodol

Files:

lodol,

Here it is but I am not going to be responsible for it (so, please no remarks of angles > 90, those are the values returned by MA_AngleZeroSigMAm indicator, not values calculated by multi pair indicator)

For illustration see the picture where it reaches a maximum of 100 degrees (???) where the actual values never go above 14. Hope you understand my point and I hope that you will find the multi version useful

PS: this indicator needs the MA_AngleZeroSigMAmindicator from lodol's post to work

regards

mladen

lodol2:
hi mladen

thanks for quick answer

so this means it cant be done or is only in the elite section...

than maybe it coulod be done that only to a normal angle indicator like this one to put the option of different symbol input.

I think this would also help me. Can you make this indicator multipair option

thank you mladen

regards lodol

hi

hi mladen

thank you very much

incredible how quick you work....

i tried it and it work perfekt..

maybe one thing would be of great help:

can you put a kind of % or number which measure the steamness of one bar to the next bar (up/down)...so that i can compare exactly the two currency movements ....i dont know where to put this number maybe on top of each bar in the indicator...

if this is possible would be great

and thanks again for the indicator

regards lodol

Hello everyone! Test a indicator. The results so far satisfied. Good luck.

Files:

multi pair stochastic mtf. i like it.

great indicator, thanks mladen

Reason: