Multi pair indicators - page 10

fxbs:
lq multi sto - mod. levels around obos zones

Thank you fxbs, working great mate.

Cheers

Ethan Hunt

Watchlist in Metatrader

Hey folks,

I need some help. Has anyone of you guys ever programmed a Watchlist in Metatrader?

For Example a scanner which monitors 5 currency pairs and gives a signal when the RSI is above 70?

thanks a lot.

bye,

thomas

I moved your post to the thread woth those kind of indicators (incl RSI).

The other thread is this one https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178735

Fibos as MTF placed as horizontal lines

newdigital:
I moved your post to the thread woth those kind of indicators (incl RSI). The other thread is this one https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178735

Can you please Help? I am looking for an indicator showing fibos of multiple time frames displayed as horizontal lines in grey color placed on one chart. If I am in 5m chart I should be able to know whether the fibos of other timeframes are there without changing to other timeframe charts.

hello,

Pls couuld anybody share this indicator with me.... thanks a lot

all pairs in 1 frame

Cant get this indicator to plot

I cannot get this indicator to plot consistently from chart to chart.. help please.

Plus any ideas on the algorithm for the indicator, i.e., what is it plotting?

Liz

Files:

Help with this indicator

cant get this indicator to plot, any ideas please?

also, what is the algorithm indicator is using ?

Liz

Files:

you might also try those (don't know about 4-5 digits)

black window

Hi, after I put mutil-pair indicator in my indicator folder, how come my subwindow show black?

My guess is that your account has some prefix or suffix in the name of the symbol, but it would help if you can post a picture of that chart where it happens. It also can happen if you enter symbols that your broker does not support

If you have something like ".",".." or "m" in the symbols, enter symbols in the pairs list like that (for example, for "m" suffix it would be : "EURUSDm;GBPUSDm;GBPJPYm"

regards

mladen

mtuppers:
Hi, after I put mutil-pair indicator in my indicator folder, how come my subwindow show black?
Reason: