Elite indicators :) - page 1173

nevar:
Mladen,

Is it possible for you to create a dashboard with step ma and volatility ratio so that will give us some information about the current market state.Market states are:

1-UPTEND LOW VOLATILITY/ HIGH VOLATILITY

2- DOWNTREND LOW VOLATILITY/ HIGH VOLATILITY

3- UP FLAT LOW VOLATILITY/ HIGH VOLATILITY

4- DOWN FLAT LOW VOLATILITY/ HIGH VOLATILITY

thanks.

Mladen,

Is this still a process or not possible?Thanks.

nevar:

Mladen,

Is this still a process or not possible?Thanks.

It is possible, and is still a process

Hi,

i found this interesting indicator but it is only for mt5. Is it possible to convert for mt4, please?

mfcs_currency_correlation_chart.mq5

An indicator to put correlated currency charts on a given currency chart. - - Category: articles, library comments

Wasn't there a "4 time frame " thread? I'm looking for a 4 time frame section or a 4 time frame RSI. The search function needs some attention.

traderduke:
Wasn't there a "4 time frame " thread? I'm looking for a 4 time frame section or a 4 time frame RSI. The search function needs some attention.

here are 2 versions of rsi 4 tf.

regards

4_time_frame_rsi_filter.mq4

4_time_frame_rsi_slope.mq4

traderduke:

Ray, you can find the 4 tf thread here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181187

thanks fellows!

Step stochastic (new version) with some more additions) : Step stochastic ps - mtf & alerts 2.mq4

Upgraded pre smoothed step stochastic (the non-repainting version) with an option to chose 20 types of averages and 18 types of prices in the pre smoothing prices in order to filter out false signals without adding lag (or keeping the lag as minimal as possible) : Step stochastic ps - alerts & lines 2.mq4

I found this new indicator. Can someone convert it to work on mt4 please?

Files:
trendpower.ex5  17 kb
trendpower.mq5  13 kb
Reason: