Elite indicators :) - page 1171

i dont have the mq4 file but i figure someone atleast must be familiar with the indicator, - could someone tell me if it recalculates please SEQUENCE-REVERSAL.ex4 ???

Files:

YeshuaYoke:
i dont have the mq4 file but i figure someone atleast must be familiar with the indicator, - could someone tell me if it recalculates please SEQUENCE-REVERSAL.ex4 ???

It is zigzag based - with right parameters you are going to get a classical zigzag results

Variation of Laguerre RSI (different type of using parameters - instead of using "gamma" parameter, calculation period is used, possibility of using average instead of "raw price", and some other changes) : laguerre_rsi_of_ma.mq4

Files:

Wishes the March Eighth to be joyful, is forever young attractively!

Happy women's day to everybody!

Подскажите где скачать индикатор из поста 11702 StepMa PDF 4.5

arina:
Подскажите где скачать индикатор из поста 11702 StepMa PDF 4.5

Here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

removed ..............

oguz:

Hi @mrtools,

This indicator got my attention because its buy sell points are good!

There are a few issues i would like to learn.

- Does this indicator repaint or not?

- Which version (T3(vhf adaptive) ITrend mtf+alerts+arrows 2 or 2_1) do you suggest for a standard user like me?

- Which one do you suggest for Eurusd and Usdjpy chart? v2 or v2_1?

- On Eurusd H1 chart at default settings it didnt give Buy-Sell signals for more than a week!Is there a way to solve this gap?

oguz

Just the first point : it does not repaint

mrtools:
Updated the t3 vhf adaptive itrend with double smoothing and an automatic iTrend level, seems to cut down on some false signals somewhat (kinda interesting when combined with the parabolic sar of ma).

t3vhf_adaptive_itrend_mtfalertsarrows_2.ex4

Hi @mrtools,

This indicator got my attention because its buy sell points are good!

There are a few issues i would like to learn.

- Does this indicator repaint or not?

- Which version (T3(vhf adaptive) ITrend mtf+alerts+arrows 2 or 2_1) do you suggest for a standard user like me?

- Which one version do you suggest for Eurusd and Usdjpy chart? v2 or v2_1?

- On Eurusd H1 chart at default settings it didnt give Buy-Sell signals for more than a week!Is there a way to solve this gap?

Reason: