Discussing the article: "Developing a Replay System (Part 34): Order System (III)"

Check out the new article: Developing a Replay System (Part 34): Order System (III).

In this article, we will complete the first phase of construction. Although this part is fairly quick to complete, I will cover details that were not discussed previously. I will explain some points that many do not understand. Do you know why you have to press the Shift or Ctrl key?

There are assets or markets, in this case the Forex market, where trading runs almost continuously and does not stop at any time of the day. If we needed to configure our individual trading schedule for the EA capable of running 24 hours a day, we would have problems during the day change period. That is, as soon as it is 23:59:59, we would need to stop the EA and set it back the next second to find out the new trading interval. But if you use the above method, the EA can stay on 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year without getting lost or knowing which time schedule to use. I know just by looking at this code many may not understand how this actually happens. Therefore, you should test the EA to understand how this system works.

Author: Daniel Jose

Reason: