Discussing the article: "Developing a Replay System — Market simulation (Part 11): Birth of the SIMULATOR (I)"

Check out the new article: Developing a Replay System — Market simulation (Part 11): Birth of the SIMULATOR (I).

In order to use the data that forms the bars, we must abandon replay and start developing a simulator. We will use 1 minute bars because they offer the least amount of difficulty.

We should always prefer code that is easy to read and understand over code that requires corrections or modifications and forces us to spend hours figuring out our actions. This concludes this article. The video below shows the result at the current stage of development, that was created using what is attached to the article.

However, I would like to note a problem that arose when using simulated tickets. This refers to a system for moving or searching for a position other than the one in which the replay service is located. This problem will only occur if you use simulated tickets. In the next article, we will address and fix this issue and make other improvements.

Author: Daniel Jose

Reason: