Discussion of article "DoEasy. Controls (Part 13): Optimizing interaction of WinForms objects with the mouse, starting the development of the TabControl WinForms object"

New article DoEasy. Controls (Part 13): Optimizing interaction of WinForms objects with the mouse, starting the development of the TabControl WinForms object has been published:

In this article, I will fix and optimize handling the appearance of WinForms objects after moving the mouse cursor away from the object, as well as start the development of the TabControl WinForms object.

Compile the EA and launch it on the chart:

In the left part of the created panel, we see the correct processing of the interaction of objects with the mouse. In the right one, we can see the layout of the future TabControl control. It shows that the first tab is active, and the size of the title is slightly larger than the size of the titles of the inactive tabs. The tabs respond to mouse interaction, more precisely, to the presence of the cursor in the title area and pressing buttons. There is no other functionality, and it is not needed here now. I have merely created a control prototype. I am going to deal with its content in the following articles.

Author: Artyom Trishkin

Reason: