Discussion of article "Developing a trading Expert Advisor from scratch (Part 13): Time and Trade (II)"

New article Developing a trading Expert Advisor from scratch (Part 13): Time and Trade (II) has been published:

Today we will construct the second part of the Times & Trade system for market analysis. In the previous article "Times & Trade (I)" we discussed an alternative chart organization system, which would allow having an indicator for the quickest possible interpretation of deals executed in the market.

Watching the movements that described above on the Times & Trade chart, you can see that microstructures start appearing in the Times & Trade itself. However, even after studying these microstructures, I could not take any advantage of the fact that they exist. However, I'm not that experienced a trader, so who knows, maybe someone with more experience can do it.

This indicator is so powerful and so informative that I decided to make a video showing a small comparison between its values and real data shown by the asset at the time of writing. I want to demonstrate that it filters a lot of information, allowing you to read data much faster and understand better what is happening. I hope you enjoy and take advantage of this fantastic and powerful indicator.

Author: Daniel Jose

Reason: