Indicators with alerts/signal - page 785

johnjacob:
Thank you mladen for your quick respond and letting me know. I got another question to ask , is it possible to turn the Market Facilitation Index indicator into candlestick on the chart like how Sonic PVA Candles indicator shows on the chart. Thank you

Yes it can (all the 4 colors)

Hi! Please do this indicator alerts and arrows.

Thank you!

Files:
.....png  30 kb

mladen:
Yes it can (all the 4 colors)

You mind creating one .. really much appreciated .. Thank you very much

johnjacob:
You mind creating one .. really much appreciated .. Thank you very much

Here you go : bw_mfi_on_chart.mq4

PS: it will not work on build 509 or earlier

Files:

Thank you very much mladen .

Dear mrtools / mladen,

Can help to check for the attached indicator on Push Notification, the Push Alert always shows the same currency pairs, for example, EURJPY even if the alert is for other currency pairs... on the Alert Message Box shows the correct one.

Second problem is it keeps repeating the same alert for more than 5 times.

Thanks again

alvinkon:
Dear mrtools / mladen,

Can help to check for the attached indicator on Push Notification, the Push Alert always shows the same currency pairs, for example, EURJPY even if the alert is for other currency pairs... on the Alert Message Box shows the correct one.

Second problem is it keeps repeating the same alert for more than 5 times.

Thanks again

alvinkon

This version uses exactly the same alerting text as the message box : rsi_color_rsi_v1.04_maxim_nmc.mq4

As of repetition : if the message box does not repeat, I do not know why notification repeats (it is in the same block and it should be sent only when the message box appears)

Hello traders, can anyone please help me to add push notification in this EA when the sound alert is triggered? Also, as we can see from the picture, the alerts were triggered 2 to 3 times in one minute. If possible, can anyone add the time limit? For example, 1 alert is allowed for sending to push notification in 15 minutes interval. That's all. Thanks for trying. =)

Download Basket.mq4 from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Files:
alert11.png  28 kb

ongtengsin:
Hello traders, can anyone please help me to add push notification in this EA when the sound alert is triggered? Also, as we can see from the picture, the alerts were triggered 2 to 3 times in one minute. If possible, can anyone add the time limit? For example, 1 alert is allowed for sending to push notification in 15 minutes interval. That's all. Thanks for trying. =)

Download Basket.mq4 from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Do you have the original source code of that script/EA?

Rsioma mtf with alerts updated : rsioma_histo_mtfalerts_nmc.mq4

Originally it was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page297

Files:
Reason: