Indicators with alerts/signal - page 778

ameets1972:
mladen though the alert is not pooping still made small profit on crude...thanks for your indi. alert would give more confidence to me as need not be in front of the system all the time

ameets1972

If you set the alertsOn to true then it does what is displayed on the example picture. All is OK with that indicator (the example was alerted by the indicator from the post I attached - used directly that one not the one that I had before on my PC)

Files:
gann.gif  69 kb

mladen i have set the alerts

alertson true

alertsoncurrent false

alertsMessage true

alertssound true

alertsemail false

alertsNotification true

is this ok.... still no alert is popping up.

mladen - sorry extremely sorry. now it has started.. after installing i shut the MT4 and restarted. now it is working fine .... thanks a ton and extremely sorry once again

ameets1972:
mladen - sorry extremely sorry. now it has started.. after installing i shut the MT4 and restarted. now it is working fine .... thanks a ton and extremely sorry once again

Good that you solved it

Happy trading

Hi mladen

can you reply to my post please..

silence is a form of reply by itself...

niftybeginner:
Hi mladen can you reply to my post please..

niftybeginner:
Hi mladen, I found the .MQ4 file. Could you please give me the formula. Sorry to disturb you

First (middle level - day open)

First level up : MathPow((MathSqrt(openDay) + level1*order), 2)

Second level up : MathPow((MathSqrt(openDay) + level2*order), 2)

Third level up : MathPow((MathSqrt(openDay) + level3*order), 2) up to level 7 where levels are

double level1 = 1.25;

double level2 = 2.50;

double level3 = 3.33;

double level4 = 5;

double level5 = 6.66;

double level6 = 7.5;

double level7 = 10;

for lower levels the same except the "+" is replaced with "-"

Thank you very much for your help mladen. You rock buddy.!!!!!!!!!!

customcandle.mq4

can someone help to fix this indy to accommodate the new build. I would appreciate if you could also create a minimum minute to confirm before an alert signal appear.

customcandle.mq4

Files:

felixseb7:
customcandle.mq4

can someone help to fix this indy to accommodate the new build. I would appreciate if you could also create a minimum minute to confirm before an alert signal appear.

customcandle.mq4

felixseb7

Use the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page464

PS: custom candle does not have any alerts. Nor does the custom candles, any time frame indicator

Reason: