Indicators with alerts/signal - page 309

Heiken_Ashi_Ma_T3-1

Hello is there any way to shift the arrow to the left by one bar?

Files:

Looking for an e-mail alert

If someone could... I greatly appreciate it.

Can someone add an e-mail alert to this indicator. I tried to modify this myself with "NewBar" stuff but it gives still multiple e-mail alerts .

I've used mladen 2MACross indicator with LWMA as a substitute but this one have a ATR filter

"Each post is like the first of its kind "

Files:

willmalou:
Hello is there any way to shift the arrow to the left by one bar?

Willmalou

Can't think of a way to shift it like this but want to share this version with you, the one you posted when it calculates the Ma for smoothing is wrong(that is if you decide to use ma instead of t3) it uses MODE_HIGH and MODE_LOW for its calculations, it should be PRICE_HIGH and PRICE_LOW. On the version you posted there is a external parameter called step, the step is used for the placement of the Heiken from the price, this use POINT in its calculation which makes it a pain when using it on extra digit brokers, so this version i'm posting fixes these things.

ForexHill:
If someone could... I greatly appreciate it.

Can someone add an e-mail alert to this indicator. I tried to modify this myself with "NewBar" stuff but it gives still multiple e-mail alerts .

I've used mladen 2MACross indicator with LWMA as a substitute but this one have a ATR filter

"Each post is like the first of its kind "

ForexHill

Haven't used this version in awhile but when i last used it, it worked fine!

mrtools:
ForexHill Haven't used this version in awhile but when i last used it, it worked fine!

Hey thanks a lot, tested, works great.

I used a number of days to find this alert version I thought that it does not exist

Great work,thanks again.

If any of the genious programmers could please help me.

Is there anyone able to add sound alerts to this indicator when the indicator suggests to open andto close a trade. I tried to modify it myself but it gives still multiple sound alerts - and that drives me crazy.

I greatly appreciate it.

Files:

give us some screen picture please

someone may teach you some basic about alert -- since it really take someone to read it, then teach you to do some work on it

Indicator alert

Hi friends!

Please, I need an alert for the attached MACD OSMA indicator.

Basically,an alert when the histo cross zero from below, and an alert when it crosses zero from above.

Thanks!

G

Files:
macd_osma.mq4  9 kb

xx3xxx:
give us some screen picture please someone may teach you some basic about alert -- since it really take someone to read it, then teach you to do some work on it

Here it is what you may miss:

Attention: This indicator doda-ema.mq4 is the one I triedto modify. As it didn't work I gave up after a few trials. Now I need help.

Thanks in advance

Files:

kawasaki500:
yes i would like to get my EA coded for free and also i'm willing to share the EA with the community only. i send you the file by email, let me know

Good Luck!!!!!!

Bongo

Reason: