Indicators with alerts/signal - page 299

TCCI alert

fx47:
Hi experts,

I got an excellent TCCI indicator that produce almost accurate signal. But the main problem is there is no alert system so I'm missing a lot of good trade. I believe trading is easy with perfect money management, discipline and exact signal. This indicator helping a lot. Any one can try it.

I'm just a trader not a programmer so please help me. Please 'GURUS' add an alert when the indicator change its color on close of the corresponding candle. Sound and email alert will be great with enable and disable option.

Thank you so much.

Dear fx47

Here it is.

Good luck!

Dan

P.S. I also have an EA based only on TCCI

Files:
tccialert.ex4  12 kb

dansmol:
Dear fx47

Here it is.

Good luck!

Dan

P.S. I also have an EA based only on TCCI

Hi Dan,

Thank you so much!!! It's working fine. Do you mind sharing the EA? I'm trading manually though. If the EA produce good result on demo or micro account I would love to use that. I only trade in London and NY session. 15 min chart to enter in position and 4 hour chart to detect the trend.

I appreciate your helpful suggestion about the EA.

Thanks again and happy trading.

N.Hasan

fx47:
Hi Dan,

Thank you so much!!! It's working fine. Do you mind sharing the EA? I'm trading manually though. If the EA produce good result on demo or micro account I would love to use that. I only trade in London and NY session. 15 min chart to enter in position and 4 hour chart to detect the trend.

N.Hasan

Dear fx47

Give me a few days to go back home. The indicator I posted because it was

in my laptop. The EA is in my computer home. If you dont have any news from me ,please PM me

Regards

Dan

Mrtools , i hope your PC. is OK ..?

Mrtools , i hope your PC. is OK ..?

indicator : "WPR smooth 2" ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Could someone tell me where I can find the indicator "WPR smooth 2" ?

or put it in web.

Files:

don't look at any indicator horizontally, but vertically

any LEFT shift on WPR, look like it

dansmol:
Dear fx47

Give me a few days to go back home. The indicator I posted because it was

in my laptop. The EA is in my computer home. If you dont have any news from me ,please PM me

Regards

Dan

Sure, thank you so much Dan!

fx47:
Hi Dan,

N.Hasan

Hi,

Are you using the default indi setting?

Thanks.

Settings TCCI

haveone2:
Hi,

Are you using the default indi setting?

Thanks.

Settings are (0, 20, 0, 0, 1, 1, 0.0 , false , true )

Regards

Dan

xx3xxx:
any LEFT shift on WPR, look like it

Your right the resemblance is striking

Reason: