Indicators with alerts/signal - page 292

Any body??? =(

hardball:
- Admin please do not move my post i really need this -

Hi Guys,

Could you help me out to put an alert for fractal, this one is a mtf fractal but i need a textbox alert & email. I tried to do it myself but when i did it. It created like 1,000,000 email alert - like one alert for every fractal in the chart instead of the last one. I know there is another indicator mtf fractal with alert but this indicator let you use odd time frames like 10,20,25, etc.The other one only let you use mt4 default time frames.

One question about this code for some reason when i use for example 10 min if i use the 15 min chart i can see the 10 min fractal faster than if i use a 5 min chart. Do you know what the reason is?? is like if i use 15 min i will get the signal faster than if i use 5 min. It may be a refresh problem?

One more thing if possible only could you add an arrow price tag at the top of the fractal so i could know that the price of the peak is....

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and even more for helping me out.

Best regard,

Hardball

P.S. I really really need this.

Thanks a million.

Fraudster ...

The members please be careful with secatrix .. he was a fraud, I have downloaded the file .. and it contains atrojan virus, after I asked him directly at SEFC it was not a system or made him .. and SEFC not want to deal with such matters, he said it was the only thing that is destructive

to another member please be careful with a vile slander from secatrix I even suspect the file has a keylogger / pishing ...

Attention to the Moderator, maybe this guy just banned from further damage ... anyway it does not belong SEFC indicator, but the results re reprogram from other programs (just change the name on propertynya only)

I got JMA WPR indicator from this thread

it look quite magic and give one signal every 1 to 2 days

when I use it to cross with another indicator in the subwindow

-- the Question will be --

will this indicator repaint badly (that affect our entry decision) this one or we use it to cross another one

xx3xxx:
I got JMA WPR indicator from this thread

it look quite magic and give one signal every 1 to 2 days

when I use it to cross with another indicator in the subwindow

-- the Question will be --

will this indicator repaint badly (that affect our entry decision) this one or we use it to cross another one

Don't have that worry in E_ _ _ _ word section , probably only non repainting jurik systems available in MT4!

London Breakout Pending Order EA

UPDATE:

I deleted my original request for a breakout ea because I think I found what I am looking for. It is a universal breakout ea called Volceq.

Hi guys

I would like to add a pop up alert to this ZigAndZag indicator. Ive looked around for a similar indicator but couldn't find. Can anyone help? It must alert every time a arrow apears with this indicator. For example: EURUSD sell at H1

Red arrow sell and Yellow arrow buy.

By the way there is a red dot (actually it's white I changed to a red). Don't forget about it. It must give a pop up alert too. But not the same as arrows. Just pop up alert For example: EURUSD signal

Any help will be appreciated deeply!

Files:
eurusd.gif  17 kb
_zigandzag_.mq4  16 kb

FatherJack:
probably the atmosphere at my place is not so zigzaggy... but not working. anyhow

You are missing files....swing_zz.mq4 & dt._zz.mq4

all the best

Xard777

Hello! I am currently working on an EA that I built simply with the online EA builder and I'm feeling pretty stuck. The EA will not trade and in backtesting will trade a few days then give this error " Invalid index buffer in iCustom function."

What I'm trying to do is create a simple EA based on the Dynamic Zone RSI indicator that will buy when the middle line is at or below the bottom line and close when the middle line crosses the top line (similar to a standard RSI indicator). It could also open a sell order at or above the top line and close at or below the bottom line.

The main focus of my EA is being able to have adjustable (aka. inputs for) RSI period and RSI bands (part of Dynamic Zone RSI). Also, the EA is able to take profit, stop loss, and have a trailing stop.

One thing I want to figure out later is to have the EA open multiple orders so it's not just one order at a time and also be able to close individual orders when the above conditions are met (an option that can be turned on or off maybe with true/false logic).

Here is a copy of my EA the way it is now. It's almost the exact same as created online but with two added variables "RSIPeriod" and "BandPeriod" which I could have incorporated improperly (knowing me).

Any help would be HIGHLY appreciated and maybe I'm taking the wrong route altogether, thanks!

Files:

Angle cannot be calculated I guess, but we can work out a formula to caluclate the deviation based on the pips and bars. But you have not specified anything about the strategy.

Let me know what is the strategy that you're trying.

mantise:
Karthik, Hello!

I am new to this forum . I would appreciate if you could put the following idea into an ea for me :-

I want to calculate the angle of a completed zigzag line to the line of the horizontal. I would like to use this to projetc the next likely turn in price. Thanks

Great MTF Stochastic but need alert help

This seems to be one of the better MTF stochastic indicator but these alerts is really annoying. Is there anyway to trun the alerts system off? I use this just to help me confirm entry and exits points.

Thanks J

Reason: