Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1563

bibbob:
Hi.

I am here finally after a long time. Wow, forex is still as same as it was before. Only people have been changed (90%)

Mladen, did you remember our last conversation? You became mad.
And you still remained the same - and obviously you were not here for a very, very long time when you don't know what happened to the forum. Oh, well, good luck ...

mladen:
And you still remained the same - and obviously you were not here for a very, very long time when you don't know what happened to the forum. Oh, well, good luck ...
I changed myself in every position after 8 years. I am happy that you became an admin here. Yeah you are right. Many things have been  changed in this forum.

Thank you for all the work in this forum. Honestly, you helped many people including me.

Hi Mladen

Kindly add  alert on color change and please let me know that indicators are non repainted 

Files:
INDICATOR.mq4  5 kb
ICS.mq4  9 kb

Paco05

Casertano trapiantato in Svizzera ;-)

Grazie ancora per il tuo prezioso aiuto!

Barons1

hi guys please see below picture and tell me how can add chart bar with rsi.

what this indicator

some one send me this screen shot and he not tell that name

i need find this i try do this but i cant

what this indicator,oh how do this

thanks 

hi can you recomand any nonrepayent indicator?

Dear Mladen/Mntiwana,

Could you please let me know which indicator is it in screenshot attached.

Please provide me that indicator if you have.

Thanks in advance... :)

Nishant. 

Files:
Capture.JPG  93 kb

Hi Mladen. I gave you this indicator to code for me a year or 2 ago asking you to show me the average true range of a defined period of candles and the range of the current candle and I asked you to add the ratio of current range/ATR.

May you please change this so that instead of the current candle range, the previous candle range is shown and the information that the indicator provides is based on the weekly chart so that on every chart regardless of the timeframe I am able to see: the ATR of the weekly chart over a period of time that I can select, the range of the previous week candle(right before the current candle) and finally the ratio of Previous week candle range/ATR of weekly chart.

I hope this is clear. I have the indicators that you worked on. 1 of them is an ex4 file that you made and the other is a mq4 file. Thanks in advance so much Mladen

Mladen, Paco05

You could kindly change the signal of this indicator in the current bar?

Thanks in advance!!!

Barons1

Hello Mladen Sir,

Can We have this type of indicator with the alert,i got this from the net

Sir it will be great full if You can help me in this.

Thank U sooooo much

Regard's

Pankaj 

Files:
for8.png  22 kb
Reason: