Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1339

Jebanie

Can't you see he's wearing his thinking cap?

Look at the Avatar!

He's also holding his Holy Grail flip coin!

That, aside from being a Forex Jordan Belfort of sorts, makes him sar...chaustic!

azorix:
Jebanie

Look at the Avatar!

That, aside from being a Forex Jordan Belfort of sorts, makes him sar...chaustic!

Buahha ! Nice one Azorix !

azorix:
Jebanie

Look at the Avatar!

that was uncalled for...what have I ever done (or haven't done...yet) to you?

mrtools:

JJBanko, maybe you will be interested in this version it has a smoothing option and alerts and arrows(smooth and double smoothing). If you prefer no smoothing just set the smooth external parameter to < 1 then you will have the same as the original.

insync_index_smoothed__arrows__alerts.ex4

Thank You Mr.Tools one again. You are best !

I try to set up this indi twice on my screen. I would like to have smooth calculated arrows and also not smooth like on original indi (to confirm/filter alert)... but when i try it there cant by 2 arrows...it cant be combined...i dont know why.... one arrow allways disappears and only one stays. Could You be so kind and combined it with smooth and not ? So i could see both of arrows ?

Thank You in advance !

Regards

JJBanko

jebanie:

Hah Bullshit but ok

Have a great day

Regards

JJBanko

you are correct....Actually...I have a system with only 2 indicators...purely mechanical...(no thinking involved whatsoever) -set inter/exit rules...this system is consistently profitable /with low drawdown...but I am not willing to share it with you...coz you've been Bad Girlz...

Pava:
you are correct....Actually...I have a system with only 2 indicators...purely mechanical...(no thinking involved whatsoever) -set inter/exit rules...this system is consistently profitable /with low drawdown...but I am not willing to share it with you...coz you've been Bad Girlz...

Mr Pava

Could you please,can you share with me your new system?

It is also possible in the pollan thread doesn t change.

Öptüm bayım :)

suat

suat:

Mr Pava

Could you please,can you share with me your new system?

It is also possible in the pollan thread doesn t change.

Öptüm bayım :)

suat

...not sharing it...can give few clues...system works on 1 minute chart...yes 1 minute!...I thought it will never be possible...and both indicators are at default values...you're right...I might move my posts to Pollan's

Pava:

I dont even want this...Mr.Pava...Im happy for You that You get profit and thats all about it.... but dont be a hypocrite here and call me bad girl... You acting here like a douchebag...and i dont say only on this topic....but on others to... With stupid, ironic and full of sarcasm answers that we dont need here..its not even funny men.... We supposed to help each other here... and not act like Yours not constructive answers with bullshit around... Why You just dont make a reply and write to me on begining that this indicator will wipe my account and its not worth of case ?(In Your opinion..) But no... You need to fool around with us.... thinking that You are some kind of only one "God" of Forex here with strategy making money.... hah. We all see that Your ego is bigger than Pages on this topic...

Just dont make stupid reply spam and ackt like douche here... and for god sake just try to be more helpfull here on future for others....

Remember ... karma always comes back...

Its my last words here about "that"

Have a great day!

Regards

JJBanko

jebanie:

I dont even want this...Mr.Pava...Im happy for You that You get profit and thats all about it.... but dont be a hypocrite here and call me bad girl... You acting here like a douchebag...and i dont say only on this topic....but on others to... With stupid, ironic and full of sarcasm answers that we dont need here..its not even funny men.... We supposed to help each other here... and not act like Yours not constructive answers with bullshit around... Why You just dont make a reply and write to me on begining that this indicator will wipe my account and its not worth of case ?(In Your opinion..) But no... You need to fool around with us.... thinking that You are some kind of only one "God" of Forex here with strategy making money.... hah. We all see that Your ego is bigger than Pages on this topic...

Just dont make stupid reply spam and ackt like douche here... and for god sake just try to be more helpfull here on future for others....

Remember ... karma always comes back...

Its my last words here about "that"

Have a great day!

Regards

JJBanko

...if you won't test indicators by yourself...you will never know why some indicators are not usable...and why you shall not bother programmers with request for modifications of non-usable indicators...

(I never said that I am NOT a douchebag)

jebanie:

Thank You Mr.Tools one again. You are best !

I try to set up this indi twice on my screen. I would like to have smooth calculated arrows and also not smooth like on original indi (to confirm/filter alert)... but when i try it there cant by 2 arrows...it cant be combined...i dont know why.... one arrow allways disappears and only one stays. Could You be so kind and combined it with smooth and not ? So i could see both of arrows ?

Thank You in advance !

Regards

JJBanko

JJBanko, you need a separate arrows ID for every instance you use the arrows

Reason: