Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1333

mladen:

alecsandra

That indicator repaints. better not to use in signaling mode

Yes you are right

Please add alert to the Currency Strength Meter indicator, if more than X pairs in Blue (in Red) have Currency Strength more than XX = Alert or Popup+Alert

For example when more than 5 pairs in Blue have Currency Strength bigger than 90 = Alert or Popup+Alert

Also if the summary strength for the pairs in Blue (or in Red) is bigger than XXX (for example 600) = Alert or Popup+Alert

Also if you can modify indicator, add at the bottom or at the top, the summary of the currency strength for pairs in Blue and also for the pairs in Red as example in the picture.

Sorry for my bad english, i think you understand what i need

Files:

sholdea:
Please add alert to the Currency Strength Meter indicator, if more than X pairs in Blue (in Red) have Currency Strength more than XX = Alert or Popup+Alert

For example when more than 5 pairs in Blue have Currency Strength bigger than 90 = Alert or Popup+Alert

Also if the summary strength for the pairs in Blue (or in Red) is bigger than XXX (for example 900) = Alert or Popup+Alert

Also if you can modify indicator, add at the bottom or at the top, the summary of the currency strength for pairs in Blue and also for the pairs in Red as example in the picture.

Sorry for my bad english, i think you understand what i need

Hi Mladen, I found the source code under a different name, and 2012 year (not 2013) on this site http://www.forex-indikatoren.com/currency-meter-pro/

Files:

sholdea:
Hi Mladen, I found the source code under a different name, and 2012 year (not 2013) on this site http://www.forex-indikatoren.com/currency-meter-pro/

it is a decompiled code

thefxpros:
it is a decompiled code

You are original programmer? Or how to know if is original or not, explain please?

sholdea:
You are original programmer? Or how to know if is original or not, explain please?

sholdea

Whenever there is a lack of "human touch" in the code (after all coding language is just another language and since humans are using it, it resembles to talk) you can be sure that it is a decompiled code. And, as an example, in the following code :

int el_unused_108;

double dl_112;

double dl_120;

int lia_72[19] = {10, 14, 20, 26, 32, 35, 41, 50, 56, 62, 65, 68, 71, 74, 77, 86, 89, 92, 95};

int lia_76[7] = {0, 3, 2, 3, 2, 3, 4};

int el_80 = 0;

int el_84 = 0;

int el_88 = 0;

int el_unused_92 = 0;

int el_96 = 0;

int el_100 = 0;

int el_unused_104 = 0;

No coder in the world would create a variable that would then be unused then (also check the names of the variables that mean nothing to anybody, not even to "coder")

So, thefxpros is right. That is decompiled code 101. As a comparison, take any of the code posted normally at TSD and try to "read" it. You shall see the difference right away

mladen:

craig65

If we limit the number of bars for that indicator, then it will miss some of the periods and will calculate wrong results

​ok thanks mladen

Very good indicator but does not refresh on mt4 chart, only when closing mt4 and re-opening then dots reappear on the chart, would be very much appreciated if you could help to fix it!!!

Fantastico:
Very good indicator but does not refresh on mt4 chart, only when closing mt4 and re-opening then dots reappear on the chart, would be very much appreciated if you could help to fix it!!!

Fantastico

nothing can be done with ex4 file,unfortunately.

regards

Fantastico:

Fantastico

As mntiwana told : would need the original mq4 file to check what is going on

Reason: