Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1285

mladen:

alecsandra

That indicator is recalculating. Better not to use it in signaling/alerting mode

yes, I saw it only after

shilox:
MrTools,

Is it possible to add alerts to the SATLs indicator from this post

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page855

Shilox, added the alerts and kind of updated the code somewhat.

satls_alerts.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Re: Indicators with alerts/signal Doda stochastic + arrows with a correction that was made to the regular version too

hi, mladen, mrtools, this indicator misses on alerts sometime, when i backcheck, i find the arrows but sound alert was missed for a few arrows. can this be fixed please ?

mahnooj:

hi, mladen, mrtools, this indicator misses on alerts sometime, when i backcheck, i find the arrows but sound alert was missed for a few arrows. can this be fixed please ?

mahnooj

The indicator is set to alert on 0th bar. There is nothing that can be changed as far as alerts are concerned. The probable cause for what is happening to you might be some repainting

mladen:

mahnooj

The indicator is set to alert on 0th bar. There is nothing that can be changed as far as alerts are concerned. The probable cause for what is happening to you might be some repainting

oh, i thought this doesn't repaint, would it be possible to make it non repaint & the alert to appear after bar close... many thanks for the reply mladen

mrtools:

Shilox, added the alerts and kind of updated the code somewhat.

satls_alerts.mq4

Thank you so much MrTools

mahnooj:
oh, i thought this doesn't repaint, would it be possible to make it non repaint & the alert to appear after bar close... many thanks for the reply mladen

Will have to check what can be done (and what is the exact cause)

Hello, it is possible, this indicator gives numerous arrows.You can be modified to give an arrow direction. one for the purchase, and did not give more to the change of direction. that would be the sale. thank you. multiindicator_aaac.mq4

Files:

inver61:
Hello, it is possible, this indicator gives numerous arrows.You can be modified to give an arrow direction. one for the purchase, and did not give more to the change of direction. that would be the sale. thank you. multiindicator_aaac.mq4

inver61

Here is a version that avoids multiple arrows in the same direction : multiindicator_aaac_1.mq4

hi mladen & mrtools,

can you pls check if this indi is repainting?

if it is not, could you pls modify it to have color change at cross of zero-line after current bar is closed?

many thanks.

bttrendtrigger-t-signal.mq4

Reason: