Elite indicators :) - page 971

timmyhanke:
can you change the ema logic to a moving average so diffrent averages can be added ? or if you think its better to add it to the smoothing do so

timmyhanke

ema calculation logic can not be changed (other type of math simply can not get those results - it is more or less the "inheritance" property of ema calculation that is "misused" -not in a bad sense of the word - in order to get the desired result. That "inheritance" property can not be used in other types of averages since most of them do not have it at all)

Smoothing can not change the "asymmetricity" - all it can do is make the result smoother (filter out some false signals)

mladen:
timmyhanke

ema calculation logic can not be changed (other type of math simply can not get those results - it is more or less the "inheritance" property of ema calculation that is "misused" -not in a bad sense of the word - in order to get the desired result. That "inheritance" property can not be used in other types of averages since most of them do not have it at all)

Smoothing can not change the "asymmetricity" - all it can do is make the result smoother (filter out some false signals)

Ok , can alerts be added then ?

timmyhanke:

timmyhanke

Yes, it will be done

timmyhanke:

Timmyhanke, added the alerts.

mrtools

mladen,

May I request the following indicator with the mtf option. I only found the .ex4 version in the elite section. Thanks.adaptive_velocity.ex4

Files:

fxdream:
mrtools

mladen,

May I request the following indicator with the mtf option. I only found the .ex4 version in the elite section. Thanks.adaptive_velocity.ex4

fxdream

Here you go (and one extra option added - color change on signal cross, seems to be useful to have on slope and on signal cross options, since alerts already can do both) : adaptive_velocity_mtf.ex4

mrtools:
Not sure if I posted this before but it's either new here or updated with the 18 different prices and the updated averages. The chart is using ha smoothed offline with Labtrend v4.02 nmc.

Hi Mladen

Hi Mrtools

This floating levels Absolute Strength is really interesting, I know there is DZ MTF version for Absolute Strength of average difference, but would you please do MTFfor this version too.

Thanks in advance

Talaat E

mladen:
fxdream Here you go (and one extra option added - color change on signal cross, seems to be useful to have on slope and on signal cross options, since alerts already can do both) : adaptive_velocity_mtf.ex4

mladen, thank you for the updated indicator.

Can an indicator be made with adaptive rsi and either stepma or moving average crossover ?

mladen:
fxdream Here you go (and one extra option added - color change on signal cross, seems to be useful to have on slope and on signal cross options, since alerts already can do both) : adaptive_velocity_mtf.ex4

Forgot about this one. Nice

Reason: